Bill Burr on the super bowl (old content)

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
bill burr can eat my poo, I realize he's a comedian but he doesn't know enough about football to talk smack. "Oh Seattle thinks the other teams RB will do bad because we are loud, I hate the 12th man" (paraphrasing). Its about the pre-play communication duh... lol

uncle fester

Reaction score
That was great! Never heard of him but he was very funny. His hatred of Peyton Manning is quite something...

Lithium

Reaction score
Bill Burr is a top 5 living comedian, actually top 3 for me. His standups are so funny. Only thing that sucks is that he doesn't really like the hawks but I can put that aside.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I haven't listened to this yet, but I will this afternoon. Bill Burr is easily my favorite stand-up comedian over the last few years. When he talks about there "never being a reason to hit a woman," it's absolute gold.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Maybe he comes across better live, but that was some lame, boring "comedy," imo. Jokes/humor you can see coming from a mile away in a brash, Bostonian delivery. That's only been done by like 50,000 other guys.

deucediggity

Reaction score
That's his podcast, which he does weekly, usually by himself. His standup shows are great though. If I remember correctly, he picked the hawks to win it all early on.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Brithawk":34hziomh said:
You need to watch Jim Jefferies if you like Burr

Big fan of JJ. Love 'Legit' and his stand up is great too.