Greg Scruggs - Zombie Focus

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Good....I thought he may be looking for brains. :mrgreen:

BigMeach

Reaction score
Yeah I heard that on Brock and Danny as well. But even if he hand't said anything about that or how he felt I would have known. You could hear it in his voice...

Remember how he was his rookie season? When he would be on camera and in interviews how he was always very light hearted and always joking?

Now you hear him speak and there is this intensity and no joking around. He means business and I hope so much that it translates to the field ( I believe it will).

King Dog

Reaction score
Dang. I was hoping they were going to ask him how much he was weighing these days. I think I heard 310 or something a while back?

sutz

Reaction score
Well, with our off season losses, he's one of the guys that needs to get healthy and step up. Good to hear he's determined. Our team just oozes work effort and determination.

Lovin' it!

Sac

Reaction score
I have a feeling that midway through the session the rest of the league is going to be wondering where the hell he came from. I have a really good feeling about this kid.

Hawks46

Reaction score
[I have a feeling that midway through the session the rest of the league is going to be wondering where the hell he came from. I have a really good feeling about this kid/quote]

I'm with you SacHawk. When I saw a pic of him, and saw he was 310 but not fat, I had a really good feeling about his role on the team.

He was kind of a tweener before. Slightly light in the pants for DT, but good penetration.

Slightly large for a DE, but not quite fast enough to take the edge consistently. I felt he was more effective inside, but could play outside in a pinch.

This is the player I'm excited to see the most on defense. Harvin would be the guy I want to see on offense.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hawks46":22fsqe41 said:
[I have a feeling that midway through the session the rest of the league is going to be wondering where the hell he came from. I have a really good feeling about this kid/quote]

I'm with you SacHawk. When I saw a pic of him, and saw he was 310 but not fat, I had a really good feeling about his role on the team.

He was kind of a tweener before. Slightly light in the pants for DT, but good penetration.

Slightly large for a DE, but not quite fast enough to take the edge consistently. I felt he was more effective inside, but could play outside in a pinch.

This is the player I'm excited to see the most on defense. Harvin would be the guy I want to see on offense.

After watching everyone else have success last year, Scruggs is going to be lights out this year, especially if he's on the field at the same time as Jordan Hill, Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett. :th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2j08hfzk said:
I hope he plays for us next year, we need him to fill some big shoes.
Yep....Big Red's Shoes to be exact. :th2thumbs:

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Scruggs, Jesse Williams and Jordan Hill, PLUS the draft hasn't happened yet. We have great depth and some hungry young players looking to prove themselves. I like it

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
Scruggs is going to surprise a lot of people!

temp140501-scruggs-600--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg