Best home game of 2014 season...

C-HAWK84

Reaction score
Im tryign to guage everyones opinion on this years home schedule. What home game do you think is going to be the best this year(referring to just regular schedule). Background on this question is thatIve beena fan for around 20yrs now. I grew up in the spokane area and the hawks have always been reminder of home. Yet 20 years and never had a chance to go to a seahawks game. Well imtrying to change that this year. Finally have time and funds available to try tao get there. So with that said, im looking to yall to find out when I should try go and things to doand see while there.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
The SF home game will be intense and is a must go to but I think the Home Opener vs GB is a close 2nd.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the Seahawks are using that "variable pricing" model, so some games will end up being more expensive than others.

Soppie

Reaction score
The season opener, when they raise the banner, in primetime IMO is the game to be at.

OP
OP
C-HAWK84

C-HAWK84

Reaction score
Season opener would be good. Going to look into tickets but im sure thatll be a tough one to get. Im hoping for the sanfran game. For those of you that have been, are the "nose bleed" seats still pretty good to watch the game from? And which area of the stadium is best?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
When the Broncos come to town will be a good one too. There'll be Super Bowl replays on the big screen. Lot's of hype for that one.

JMR

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2cgv440e said:
Keep in mind that the Seahawks are using that "variable pricing" model, so some games will end up being more expensive than others.
Meh....not really when you consider like 95% of the tickets are already purchased by season ticket holders. If you want a ticket, you're most likely buying from the secondary market anyway.