Can I trust VividSeats.com? Seahawks vs. Chargers tickets

darksidedesign

Reaction score
My wife and I are planning a trip up to Seattle from Utah for the first preseason game against
the Chargers. In an effort to have the entire trip planned prior to departure, I have been trying
to secure tickets for the game. I know the tickets don't officially go on sale at the Seahawks'
Box Office until mid July. That, unfortunately, is a little too close for comfort.

I have been looking at other options to get tickets as early as possible. The NFL Ticket Exchange
has many tickets available, but the prices are a bit steep. I also discovered tickets on
VividSeats.com. Those seem to be a little more reasonably priced and could allow us the
opportunity to sit closer to the field.

Has anyone here purchased tickets through VividSeats? What was your experience? Can I trust
it in the same way I've been able to trust the NFL Ticket Exchange in the past?

Any opinions, tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, fellow 12s! GO HAWKS!!!

Larry0293

Reaction score
You should get ahold of me. I am in jackpot nv and have chargers tix for sale. Call cactus Petes and ask for entertainment manager.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Larry0293":w547u8bk said:
You should get ahold of me. I am in jackpot nv and have chargers tix for sale. Call cactus Petes and ask for entertainment manager.

Lol dahell?

volshawk

Reaction score
I bought my NFCCG tix through them and it worked out fine. Just beware that the price listed on the search results screen doesn't include their fees.

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

Reaction score
volshawk":14ldysgh said:
I bought my NFCCG tix through them and it worked out fine. Just beware that the price listed on the search results screen doesn't include their fees.

Yes, I have seen that. Even with the fees on vividseats, they are MUCH cheaper than similar seats on the ticket exchange.

tooshort

Reaction score
They were running a 10% off nfl seats special up until a week ago...Didn't pull the trigger on 3 third row endzone seats and a parking pass to the december 21st game @ AZ for less than $500.

Deeply regretting it now..

Oh yeah, back to the topic at hand. YES they are reliable

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
They're reliable. As are RazorGator and another ticket site that slips my name but they advertise it on 710 and 950 all the time.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Why would you buy it unless the stadium is sold out. When the release single game tickets, look for them first to buy. If they are not available, then go to the secondary market. I think the ticket sales won't open up until later, just go to their site and see. I bought my tickets directly on face value from houston texans website when I went to the game, this was when they were supposed to go to the Superbowl.