Wow, just Wow

Hawks46

Reaction score
Initially, I was wondering what Greg Scruggs was going to play liike at 310 lbs. I thought he flashed well his rookie year playing inside and held his own on the outside.

Now that he's added weight, I was wondering how he would look on the outside. Well, I'm not good at adding links (or it just isn't working for me in the new format) but go to Seahawks.com and look at the article for the Men in Kilts on the front page. Moffitt used to love to do these.

Scruggs is the leanest 310 pounds I think I've ever seen. He looks to be in amazing shape, and now I'm VERY intrigued and excited to see his impact this year.

On a side note, KJ Wright looks like a freaking DE out there. Wonder how he'd look at LEO ?

DJrmb

Reaction score
http://www.seahawks.com/news/articl...se/a8f404a6-3bdf-4da9-b96b-c277c59f8330#start

temp140501-scruggs-600--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Laloosh

Reaction score
tempScruggsgroupsized---nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

I honestly can't believe they'd let themselves be photographed like that lol.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I've never been more attracted to a man in my entire life.

kobebryant

Reaction score
arrow is definitely pointing up. now, if that really is how he looks at 310, and he still moves close to how impressive his testing numbers were as a prospect... found money.

Then you have Mayowa, who managed to get pressures against Jordan Gross in the opener and has similar testing numbers to Clem from when Clem was a prospect

OP
OP
H

Hawks46

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3vdg2ohn said:
I've never been more attracted to a man in my entire life.

Lol this is definately a direction I didn't see the post going. :shock:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Last year, I said similar things about Clinton McDonald because he was a big player but he looked slim and sexy in his uniform, he looked powerful like a brick.

But yeah when I saw Scruggs the other day I was like damnnnnn... that guy beasted up. You can understand why he's so confident and ready to come back... and I think he becomes the starting 3 Tech, kicking McDaniel outside.

You can also understand why they released Bryant and really didn't go after McDonald, they knew what they had developing Scruggs. Dude, could become a monster at 3T especially with Quinn in his ear.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Oh my lord, Scruggs is pure muscle. He's huge!!!!

King Dog

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":275kllts said:
Oh my lord, Scruggs is pure muscle. He's huge!!!!
For the life of me, I can't imagine how that guy weighs 310 after looking at those pictures. He looks like a linebacker. Yoked, but Lean. I think he could play at 400 lbs if those pictures are legit.