[youtube]GaRC2oQACg0[/youtube]

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You have to admit as a Seahawks fan, it's incredible how far we've come since the days of Ken Behring and Tom Flores. Holy Catfish as our favorite Seahawks announcer would say.

Any 12's bitching at this point about a lack of respect in the media is simply living in yesteryear.

Of course, if you watch ESPN that disrespect goes without saying, but for the most part, the world agrees with you now...

The Seahawks are not only World Champions but they really, really are THAT GOOD.

As a member of the 38 Club, I can say without doubt that this level of attention and respect is like nothing I've ever witnessed before OR could ever imagine. I still feel like this past year has been a dream.

A

Anonymous

Just watched Joel McHale's portion...

Wow. So many jokes that were absolutely not laughed at.

He gave Richard and Russell both a mention, announced his "12-dom", and bashed on Peyton. Nice.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":fkoclinf said:
As a member of the 38 Club, I can say without doubt that this level of attention and respect is like nothing I've ever witnessed before OR could ever imagine. I still feel like this past year has been a dream.
Agree 100%

Aros":fkoclinf said:
Of course, if you watch ESPN that disrespect goes without saying, but for the most part, the world agrees with you now...
Yep, on both accounts.

Throwdown":fkoclinf said:
dbmack":fkoclinf said:
Russell was also there.

Preparing and taking notes for how his correspondents dinner is gonna go when he's president.
Awesome Throw! (and quite possibly true)

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Julia Louis-Dreyfuss posted a picture of the two of them at the dinner. I'm so jealous of him

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Throwdown":y1t69b39 said:
dbmack":y1t69b39 said:
Russell was also there.

Preparing and taking notes for how his correspondents dinner is gonna go when he's president.

Fantastic! Nice.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Aros":1nh9v78j said:
You have to admit as a Seahawks fan, it's incredible how far we've come since the days of Ken Behring and Tom Flores. Holy Catfish as our favorite Seahawks announcer would say.

Any 12's bitching at this point about a lack of respect in the media is simply living in yesteryear.

The Seahawks are not only World Champions but they really, really are THAT GOOD.

Yeah, but Russell Wilson got a divorce. That's the cracked cornerstone that will bring the whole house down. Just ask your neighbor :stirthepot:

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Sherman making friends in the press ... Could be his next move, when his career is over.
20140503-220405.jpg

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Russell's date at the WH correspondent dinner ... Is that his mother? Would think so, but not sure.
20140503-220417.jpg

Cartire

Reaction score
I dont care what you say about the guy, but Obama killed it. Ive always like the coorespondants dinner. Its basically a roast, which once in awhile, its nice to have everyone make fun of all this.

and the Richard Sherman rant by Obama, thats respect right there.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Also in attendance (NFLers) were: Tim Tebow, Tony Romo, Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, J.J. Watts ...