Injuries

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
DOes anyone know the status of Richard Sherman injury from the Super Owl? How about Kam's hip?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Schneider refused to comment on possible surgeries for Okung (foot) and Chancellor (hip).

seanutz

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":scix5xd7 said:
DOes anyone know the status of Richard Sherman injury from the Super Owl? How about Kam's hip?
They will both be ready to go for pre season... That's all that matters!!!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
seanutz":1j1jrfz3 said:
Year of The Hawk":1j1jrfz3 said:
. Yes Or they will see a doctor the day before training camp that will recommend surgery with a lengthy recovery.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3se9s7bp said:
seanutz":3se9s7bp said:
Year of The Hawk":3se9s7bp said:
. Yes Or they will see a doctor the day before training camp that will recommend surgery with a lengthy recovery.

Which means they come back on the field 3 weeks from the end of the season so we can gain home field advantage and go on to win the Superb Owl. :sarcasm_off:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Sherman's injury was just an ankle sprain, and he was walking on it (albeit gingerly) the day after the SB (no protective boot). Had it happened during the season it would have sidelined him for approximately 2-3 weeks.

Chancellor tweeted earlier this off-season that he did/will not need to have a procedure done on his hip, for what that's worth.

Okung clearly had a follow up procedure done on his foot, which is probably a good thing.

John Schneider indicated that injury updates/comments would be made by Pete Carroll when training camp kicks off in July.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Schneider's response last week when someone asked him about Kam's hip was concerning to me.

Anytime a coach or GM doesn't even want to talk about an injury, it says there's some conflict going on. My guess is Kam may have needed surgery, or the Dr. says he did, and he doesn't want to? I'm not sure, but JS's comments are cause for concern................and the fact that we actively looked for safeties AND picked up the option on Deron confirms the concern.

nwgamer

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2vn1vl9d said:
Schneider's response last week when someone asked him about Kam's hip was concerning to me.

Anytime a coach or GM doesn't even want to talk about an injury, it says there's some conflict going on. My guess is Kam may have needed surgery, or the Dr. says he did, and he doesn't want to? I'm not sure, but JS's comments are cause for concern................and the fact that we actively looked for safeties AND picked up the option on Deron confirms the concern.

Good points. I am kind of feeling the same way. Insurance is being sought.