Send your thoughts to one of our own

Largent80

Reaction score
One of our long time posters...YaktownHawk had his appendix burst on Sunday and is recovering in the hospital.

Get well Adam.

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
Thanks everyone actually feeling pretty good this morning. Apparently my appendix burst two days before I had came in so if I would of waited any longer could of been big trouble. But thanks once again for the well wishes and at least I get to lay here in the hospital and watch the all of the draft instead of work! GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
YaktownHawK":1a0nqerv said:
Thanks everyone actually feeling pretty good this morning. Apparently my appendix burst two days before I had came in so if I would of waited any longer could of been big trouble. But thanks once again for the well wishes and at least I get to lay here in the hospital and watch the all of the draft instead of work! GO HAWKS!

:th2thumbs: I would also like to thank everyone that gave well wishes as you can see, it made a difference.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
YaktownHawK":2co0m9s2 said:
Two days! Well glad you did go in. And it's nice to here that you're doing better so quickly also.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
That sucks...I can't imagine what it's like having to live in Yakima.

Joking aside, wish you a speedy recovery Yak.

HawkWow

Reaction score
YaktownHawK":v149dw7w said:

Damn. Jello, sponge baths and the NFL draft. I'm envious. Get well soon. Love your avatar. Aloha.

danp1990

Reaction score
YaktownHawK":2llh9cqj said:

where are you staying at ? ''memorial hostpital''?,or ''Providence'' over by Davis H.S?...get well soon man.