Quick someone ask "guy on Reddit" Who the hawks are draftin

gowazzu02

Reaction score
First thing I thought when I heard of the sherm deal. "Holy Ish, guy on reddit nailed it!"

DavidSeven

Reaction score
It was like even-money odds that Sherm would get his deal this week after Earl signed his. Not exactly like calling the lottery numbers...

brimsalabim

Reaction score
or better yet can some body run by that grocery store and aske that bag boy who we are drafting?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Also, the dude was totally wrong on the contract terms (no matter how you calculate it).

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Reddit Guy can't just divine this stuff, it has to come to him in a vision after long searchings of his soul.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Funny.....when I saw the terms of the actual deal, I laughed because the Reddit guy was so wrong, then I read this thread :34853_doh:

theascension

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3kk3tgdx said:
My sources tell me that the Hawks will pick some players in the draft tomorrow.
No way, we're trading all our draft picks away for one player. Just watch.

nwgamer

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1gjwq694 said:

Hehe my sources say we won't pick anyone till Friday.
:th2thumbs:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My sources just told me they lied originally, dang it :D

I think they'll trade down too. Although if Filo from UCLA is available, that would be a great addition. Need that O-Line.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":38uqqf2p said:

So we're not trading back out of the first round? Good to know. You must have well established sources.

mikeak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2gbsfquk said:

I have similar input from my source. Mine are confirming that we will draft several players over the next couple of days. He knows a guy that knows a guy that has a cousin that uses the same public urinal as a Seahawks secretary which is how he found out...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Reddit's dad's uncle's 3rd cousin's step brother's best friends ex girlfriends dad said the Hawks would trade down.

:th2thumbs:

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
kidhawk":elkoktm7 said:
Funny.....when I saw the terms of the actual deal, I laughed because the Reddit guy was so wrong, then I read this thread :34853_doh:

You're all confused. Reddit guy's figures were never wrong! He was relaying what had been told to him by grocery store clerk!

Here's how I see the incident actually going down... Grocery store clerk is elated to have assisted the Sherman's and talked to momma Sherman - He boasts to Reddit guy about his interaction, but being a huge Hawk's fan himself, he wants to sound more important in the story - so he embellishes just how much info momma Sherman actually shared with him, adding figures that sound reasonable - grocery store clerk now feels more self-important, but his unethical choice puts Reddit guy in a bad position once the actual figures come to light.

Just like our guy who recounted Reddit guy's story, Reddit guy should be praised for being bold enough to recount the tale, knowing he'd get flack if grocery store clerk was wrong. On the core issue, both our guy and Reddit guy were right - Sherman's deal had been completed!

Where do you think the phrase "don't kill the messenger" comes from?! Yet here you are placing blame on the wrong character. For shame... :141847_bnono: