New Hawks Tat

jhawk91

Reaction score
That's pretty nice, I'm lookin to get one myself so I'm tryin to get some inspiration and design ideas, not just a plain logo

sc85sis

Reaction score
I'm generally not a fan of tattoos, but I have to admit that this one looks good.

Largent80

Reaction score
that isn't mine but is on my friend and done locally in culver city.

I DO have that spot open however. That is a tender area, check out the irritation. That is gonna be an oozer.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Very Nice!

Mine is in the works, been saving $$$ and gonna get it done up all sweet ... Taking my time too, gotta find a talented artist and make a connection, IMO.

Zorn Fan

Reaction score
I said if we won I was getting a tat. In the few weeks before the SB I had in mind what I wanted. 2/23 it became a reality!

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Zorn Fan":d41poriw said:
I said if we won I was getting a tat. In the few weeks before the SB I had in mind what I wanted. 2/23 it became a reality!

AWESOME! I love the design!

Zorn Fan

Reaction score
Thank you :D

Been getting a lot of flack for it but I am no bandwagon fan and I stand by my/our team!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Kinda funny... I've said for over 30 years that the only way I'd ever ink myself, and would actually do it, is if either the Seahawks or Mariners won a World Championship. 10 mins after XLVIII, I looked down at my once proud biceps, and realized that I would not disgrace my Seahawks on this wimpy, flabby arm that I have now at 53. I gotta dig out my old dumbells and start working the guns again, THEN I will get the ink. I'll let you know how it goes in about 6-12 months... :lol:

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Zorn Fan":1hoj28lq said:

Been getting a lot of flack for it but I am no bandwagon fan and I stand by my/our team!
There's nothing quite like permanent ink to say "you are high on crack if you think I'm a bandwagon fan."

IMG 6428med

Zorn Fan

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2i6btmu7 said:
Zorn Fan":2i6btmu7 said:

There's nothing quite like permanent ink to say "you are high on crack if you think I'm a bandwagon fan."

IMG 6428med

You got that right!!! All these so called fans don't have the balls to make their "dedication" permanent!

Love your tat!!!!!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3u27j0mj said:
Kinda funny... I've said for over 30 years that the only way I'd ever ink myself, and would actually do it, is if either the Seahawks or Mariners won a World Championship. 10 mins after XLVIII, I looked down at my once proud biceps, and realized that I would not disgrace my Seahawks on this wimpy, flabby arm that I have now at 53. I gotta dig out my old dumbells and start working the guns again, THEN I will get the ink. I'll let you know how it goes in about 6-12 months... :lol:
I used to be in really good shape. Now I'm 53, and I'm fat and flabby. My advice to you: Don't wait. You can work on your guns again while also showing off your allegiance.

I'm pretty sure the Seahawks would be more proud of an arm representing them with ink than ashamed because the arm isn't buff. Besides, at this age, you're not supposed to give a damn.