Has anybody seen this new helmet design?

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Oh, okay. There was another that looked like they crossed it up with my avatar. Definitively didn't dig that one.

candybars

Reaction score
dopeboy206":6kqzbacu said:

Actually, it is real helmet design. Someone made it. Just because it isn't an NFL official design, does not make it fake.

Thank you, OP, for posting this. It is tight and I appreciate you putting it up.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
candybars":1qraztwk said:
dopeboy206":1qraztwk said:

Actually, it is real helmet design. Someone made it. Just because it isn't an NFL official design, does not make it fake.

Thank you, OP, for posting this. It is tight and I appreciate you putting it up.

Fake as in the seahawks will not wear it. Fake as in Chinese knockoff jerseys since its not official. Better?

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
dopeboy206":10g6lprg said:
candybars":10g6lprg said:
dopeboy206":10g6lprg said:

Fake as in the seahawks will not wear it. Fake as in Chinese knockoff jerseys since its not official. Better?

Still not fake... Says "concept" right on the picture. Concept as in idea. Concept as in auto makers create concept cars every year to test market appeal and stretch their design teams. Better? :stirthepot:

Oh, and I think it looks really cool. If the NFL ever allowed uniform changes like college does, I would welcome the Hawks wearing a uniform set with this helmet as part of it.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I hate it. I personally think our current helmets are, by far, the coolest helmets I've ever seen anywhere... Pro's, college or high school. That carbon fiber look down the middle is just sick! And the flat blue on the sides is awesome. Please lets have at least a decade before they meddle with it again...

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Snakeeyes007":3hs2ahqv said:
dopeboy206":3hs2ahqv said:
candybars":3hs2ahqv said:
dopeboy206":3hs2ahqv said:

Still not fake... Says "concept" right on the picture. Concept as in idea. Concept as in auto makers create concept cars every year to test market appeal and stretch their design teams. Better? :stirthepot:

Oh, and I think it looks really cool. If the NFL ever allowed uniform changes like college does, I would welcome the Hawks wearing a uniform set with this helmet as part of it.

Fake doesn't mean non-existent. It's not a genuine 'new helmet design for the Seattle Seahawks'. If Nike were to have developed it it would be a concept for the Hawks. You can't design a car and put a 'Ferrari' logo on it and call it a 'Ferrari Concept'. It's your concept of a Ferrari, not Ferrari's.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
SonicHawk":w0vk3kud said:
Fake doesn't mean non-existent. It's not a genuine 'new helmet design for the Seattle Seahawks'. If Nike were to have developed it it would be a concept for the Hawks. You can't design a car and put a 'Ferrari' logo on it and call it a 'Ferrari Concept'. It's your concept of a Ferrari, not Ferrari's.

So basically it's safe to say it's fake like I said before since Riddell didn't make it,

it's a "Charles Sellers" concept. LOL