CBS TNF Primer Commercial...just weird

ivotuk

Reaction score
Last night during the draft they ran a commercial promoting TNF

"CBS Thursday Night Football" Flashes pictures of players and teams...

" BIGGEST NAMES!" Flashes pictures of players and teams...

"BIGGEST MATCHUPS!" Flashes pictures of players and teams...

I rewound it and sure enough...not one Seahawk. I know that we are a small market team, but we should have at least had players under "Biggest Matchups."

Anyway, thought it was odd.

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle isn't really small market anyway. Only 12 NFL teams play in bigger markets, and it's probably less than that number when you factor Seattle's fanbase around the greater Northwest. Not to mention the massive international bandwagon following of the past year or so. Right now I'd guess the Seahawks are comfortably within the top 10 biggest fanbases.

The two Thursday night games Seattle plays in are not part of the usual TNF package. The first is the Season Kickoff game which is property of NBC. The second one is a Thanksgiving game, one that will be broadcast on Fox (CBS gets the Chicago game instead).

Cartire

Reaction score
kearly":275k1gaz said:
Seattle isn't really small market anyway. Only 12 NFL teams play in bigger markets, and it's probably less than that number when you factor Seattle's fanbase around the greater Northwest. Not to mention the massive international bandwagon following of the past year or so. Right now I'd guess the Seahawks are comfortably within the top 10 biggest fanbases.

The two Thursday night games Seattle plays in are not part of the usual TNF package. The first is the Season Kickoff game which is property of NBC. The second one is a Thanksgiving game, one that will be broadcast on Fox (CBS gets the Chicago game instead).

Were NBC on thanksgiving. Which thank god. NBC has by far the best football coverage. CBS and FOX have the Dallas and Detroit games.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
But....CBS offers the games in such...stunning....H....D.....

Just kidding, CBS BLOWS. Only having one game on that channel is awesome.

Latest posts