Chancellor and the Draft

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
I've been looking for more info. on Cam's hip surgery and haven't found any updates. I also haven't seen opinions on whether it might affect our draft choices. Does anyone have information or a sense that his hip will impact our draft picks?

sutz

Reaction score
Last I heard, Kam denied having surgery.

:229031_shrug:

Jville

Reaction score
chancellor surgery mentioned in this pod cast >>> [urltargetblank]http://audio.kiroradio.com/seattle/kiro/2014/05/c_blue42050714_9971456.mp3[/urltargetblank]

I think the one year guaranteed Jeron Johnson signing reinforced by the Terrance Parks addition were pre-draft moves that addressed lingering concerns. Although, those moves certainly do not preclude a big nickel/safety pick.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I really like Telvin Smith a possible convert to SS. Not sure if he would be there at the end of Round Four, but if he is, that could be a great pickup. Tackling machine who looks very fluid in coverage.

Arizona's Marquis Flowers has the same measurables as Chancellor. He will probably be there in the Fifth Round if they want to take a chance on him.

OP
OP
G

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
Good news from the Trib:

(On an update of Kam Chancelor…) Pete C: Kam’s making great progress, they think he’s going to be back in plenty of time to be ready for camp and all that. Really glad we could get a chance to fix him. He’s been dealing with a hip thing for a while. So, he should be in great shape. There have been no problems, everything is well ahead of schedule, and we’re counting on him being with us throughout.

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... more-25325

Exittium

Reaction score
I cant remember where i read it, but i believe JS also stated that Kam was "ahead of schedule"