Remaining picks in the draft

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Here are the Seahawks' remaining picks in the draft, by round: pick in round (overall pick).

4th round: 8 (108), 23 (123), 32 (132)

5th round: 32 (172)

6th round: 23 (199), 32 (208)

7th round: 12 (227)

There are a lot of solid guys left, and we have the bulk of our picks right in the middle of the draft, where some great, cheap talent can be found. This is the area where our front office has shown to excel in, and we're set up well to do it again.

Updated: Traded down again today.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
We started the draft with six picks... we get to Day Three and we still have six picks!

Looking forward to tomorrow morning.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Tomorrow is going to be fun. JS did a great job positioning us to get some great quality in the 4th.

kearly

Reaction score
So I guess the Seahawks lost one of their 5ths in that deal with Detroit? Didn't hear that on the initial report.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
kearly":35kdjml2 said:
So I guess the Seahawks lost one of their 5ths in that deal with Detroit? Didn't hear that on the initial report.

Yep, we have our original 5th round pick, but we traded the 5th rounder we got from Oakland to Detroit.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I don't know if there is roster room, but grabbing Martavis Bryant or Brandon Coleman as a project big WR would be sweet

Hawknballs

Reaction score
For some reason I have a feeling we could be the team that drafts Michael Sam today.

Largent80

Reaction score
Our scouting department deserves a lot of credit for those mid round picks panning out as well.

Ha....we pick at #8 then again 3 picks later. Meat and potatoes here folks. (That is if we keep those picks, which I expect we will).

sutz

Reaction score
We're really drafting this weekend with the future in mind. Sure, a player or two could step up and win a starting roster spot, but it's unlikely. Most, if not all, will have minimal effect this season anyway. So, attitude and coachability--basically upside/ceiling--will be as important as talent.

Having 3 4th rounders, two of them early in the day, is golden.