Which one do you like most? Why?

Paul Richardson
Kevin+Norwood+Chattanooga+v+Alabama+73LOYsF-JuLl.jpg

Good luck to both! GO HAKWS!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":2bdsvv2k said:
Is it ok to like 'em both?
I would assume so given they're both currently Seahawks. I haven't seen Norwood but I have seen Richardson and I like him but it doesn't mean a thing until September.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Richardson for me. All I need to say is 41.8 yards per TD catch. 41.8! That screams Seahawks offense.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":1ny1gppw said:

We can't do that here, we have to pick sides and then argue for 37 pages!

Richardson has the biggest upside, could be a Shady McCoy.........or could be another Deon Butler. But Norwood has the stability we need in a big outside receiver. I could see him playing 10 years and catching 75 balls a year with 7-8 TD's. Good red zone target.

Which means Rice is going to have a very hard time making this roster if Norwood has a good camp.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1eqxkxsv said:
Largent80":1eqxkxsv said:

Richardson has the biggest upside, could be a DeSean Jackson.........or could be another Deon Butler. But Norwood has the stability we need in a big outside receiver. I could see him playing 10 years and catching 75 balls a year with 7-8 TD's. Good red zone target.

Which means Rice is going to have a very hard time making this roster if Norwood has a good camp.
Fixed it for ya.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":hu3873ay said:
Sgt. Largent":hu3873ay said:
Largent80":hu3873ay said:

Richardson has the biggest upside, could be a DeSean Jackson.........or could be another Deon Butler. But Norwood has the stability we need in a big outside receiver. I could see him playing 10 years and catching 75 balls a year with 7-8 TD's. Good red zone target.

Fixed it for ya.

My bad, thanks. I just wanted to write "Shady"

Goodwin Seahawk

Reaction score
PR is so quick/fast that the thought of him on the field at the same time as Percy gives me chills!! Throw in some ADB and I'm not sure there is a defense that could match up to that, except for maybe our own.

Nothing against KN, he's great also! I just want to see all that speed on the field at the same time.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
I'm most excited about Richardson. If Safeties have to play deeper, it opens up more room for our run game and more room for Percy to do his thing with sweeps, screens and short passes. Norwood to me is a safe pick, he might be an upgrade over Kearse, but doesn't add a ton to what we already do.

Also, when Percy is doing his thing, it allows Richardson more room for the deep ball. So it's a mutually beneficial relationship. :D

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm equally excited by both.

I think Richardson has the most potential in our offense to make an immediate impact. His over the top speed meshes well with Harvin's underneath speed. I honestly don't know how you're doing to stop this offense, IF Wilson gets time (guess I just answered my own question).

I think Norwood will end up being more solid and dependable. I can see him being Wilson's new favorite target. He looks like Baldwin but add 4 inches. I can see him having big games against the Rams when we need it, when Richardson won't have time to get open (not like he needs a lot of time).

General Manager

Reaction score
I like them both and there's no way to know who will have the better career in the NFL before they've caught a pass in the NFL. We'll see in a few months how they look in a live NFL game.

seanutz

Reaction score
Cirmman":gjrekav7 said:
Our 2 WR Draft picks.

Paul Richardson

I like them both as well. But Norwood might turn into a beast, he never got used that much in college, due to a run first offense. Oh wait.......so are we :3-1:

Kolsteseahawks

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2ccvvgjv said:
Largent80":2ccvvgjv said:

Richardson has the biggest upside, could be a Shady McCoy.........or could be another Deon Butler. But Norwood has the stability we need in a big outside receiver. I could see him playing 10 years and catching 75 balls a year with 7-8 TD's. Good red zone target.

The chances of Paul Richardson turning into an all pro RB and leading the league in rushing yards are very small.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seanutz":2t3w01zz said:
Cirmman":2t3w01zz said:
Our 2 WR Draft picks.

Paul Richardson

I like them both as well. But Norwood might turn into a beast, he never got used that much in college, due to a run first offense. Oh wait.......so are we :3-1:
You'll like Richardson (I live in Missouri so I see a lot of SEC football). Norwood is a lock from what little I've seen, he looks silky smooth like Marvin Harrison maybe.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I love how Richardson hussles his butt off to get to the end zone, even if no one else is around. He looks like a determined hard worker.

McGruff

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":32330nse said:
Largent80":32330nse said:

Those stats for Norwood would make him the best Seahawks WR ever.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
People keep comparing Richardson to Harvin and I agree, those two on the field simultaneously could be a dangerous coversation. However, I see the same durability problems in PR's future that have haunted Harvin and I think Norwood will play more games and be more consistent.