Anybody have issues with the Super Bowl Bobbleheads?

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
So, after 3 months of waiting my RW and Kam bobbleheads arrived the other day. The Kam one looks fine but the RW one is mislabeled with Marshawn Lynch's name on the base instead of Russell Wilson's. I contacted the Seahawks team shop and they're sending me a replacement along with $10 in credit and I get to keep the mislabeled one, which is great. Did anybody else have issues with these?

1zssus

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Don't open it...it's probably going to be worth some money.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I doubt it'll be worth much; we're not talking about 1950s Bowman cards. It is pretty funny, though.

File under:
African Apparel John Marley T shirt White

OP
OP
H

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
They're all over the net, Seahawks official shop, ebay etc. I don't think it's going to be that valuable either since these things are so mass produced these days and errors are probably somewhat common. Definitely worth a chuckle though.

dino26

Reaction score
12thManHawkFan":7v6fwm9s said:
Save it, could be worth money someday because of the mistake.

Yeah stuff like that always gets a few extra bucks

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":2pd56782 said:
So, after 3 months of waiting my RW and Kam bobbleheads arrived the other day. The Kam one looks fine but the RW one is mislabeled with Marshawn Lynch's name on the base instead of Russell Wilson's. I contacted the Seahawks team shop and they're sending me a replacement along with $10 in credit and I get to keep the mislabeled one, which is great. Did anybody else have issues with these?

1zssus

Show the new "3" when it comes in. They may have given you a lynch instead and you just need to fix the numma?? :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I look forward to your post in 2030 titled "Anybody else not keep their messed up 2013 SB bobbleheads, and then regret it cause they sold on eBay for $5,000?"

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":293dpaqb said:
I look forward to your post in 2030 titled "Anybody else not keep their messed up 2013 SB bobbleheads, and then regret it cause they sold on eBay for $5,000?"

Or what'd be better is taking it to the Pawn Stars Pawn Shop, have them convince you it's worth $2 because of the slightly banged up condition the box is in, their lack of shelf space, and the fact that it was a manufacture defective item. Then they turn around and sell it for $5,000.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1xe5j3fr said:
Sgt. Largent":1xe5j3fr said:

Or what'd be better is taking it to the Pawn Stars Pawn Shop, have them convince you it's worth $2 because of the slightly banged up condition the box is in, their lack of shelf space, and the fact that it was a manufacture defective item. Then they turn around and sell it for $5,000.

Chumley drives a hard bargain. He looks borderline handicapped, but he's crafty like that.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The other error the manufacturer made was making the bobblehead look nothing like Russell Wilson, good God, nice lips.