Trey Wolfe...

suppaball

Reaction score
Ok that was way to long of a read, so I didn't finish it. But yea it is a true second chance story, maybe a third, fourth chance.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Sounds like he had a solid camp. I like his tape too, but you have to think he'd have a better chance if he was a couple of years younger. Would be one of our older DBs as a rookie at 25. Not that I'd rule it out, I expect we'll take on at least one CB not named Pinkins.

McGruff

Reaction score
That was a great read, and I love a good redemption story. He's a long shot to evevn make it to next week, much less camp and final 53, but I'd love to see it happen.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
This kid has some PR ability/experience that could possibly factor in.

Uthawk

Reaction score
UGotHawked":1a7zvzj8 said:
This kid has some PR ability/experience that could possibly factor in.

He's also good at front flips

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Hey sounds incredibly immature from that article and the writer seemed to be trying to be kind.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Perhaps, but all he really wanted to do was play football, that was his passion and his dreams kept on being sidetracked.

I think he has natural ability. Unfortunately that ability has been sidetracked due to his lack of realization that to make it he needed to be a student as well as an athlete.

Maybe his realization he finally needed to grow up has allowed him an opportunity to realize his dream of playing in the NFL.

Interesting story from the long article referenced above, you want him to succeed just b/c it would be the right thing to happen. Don't know that he will find a spot here but he should find one somewhere even if it's in the CFL. I wish him luck.