Fire burns Earl Thomas' property in Orange County

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
The cause of a fire that burned through Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas III's property in Little Cypress early Sunday morning is unknown.

Orange Fire Department Deputy Chief Lee Ann Brown said firefighters responded to the blaze in the 1600 block of Bear Path in Little Cypress around 1:30 a.m. Sunday.

Firefighters contained the flames, concentrated in the area of the pool house and garage, within an hour, Brown said.

Crews remained at the site for several hours afterward to ensure all hot spots were extinguished, she said. No one was hurt.

Thomas graduated from West Orange-Stark High School before he started playing professional football for the Seattle Seahawks.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Good that nobody was hurt. It's fire season in California and as usual they have drought conditions so it's a bad combination in that area.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I obviously was thinking about the wildfires in California when I saw the words Orange County in the thread tilte. :oops:

Kixkahn

Reaction score
GonzagaHawk, Texas is just as bad. We have family down there so I hear about it.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
GonzagaHawk":2hhfqwkb said:
That's Orange, Texas. Not Orange County, CA.

Well this could get awkward ;). Class of 2005. You?

GonzagaHawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3pvuu8vz said:
GonzagaHawk":3pvuu8vz said:
That's Orange, Texas. Not Orange County, CA.

Well this could get awkward ;). Class of 2005. You?

Haha...Class of 2007. Didn't see your username until after I signed up.

Largent80

Reaction score
I actually live in OC and fire season is usually in sep-oct, but our very warm winter and extremely hot week last week was a bummer, a lot of people lost their homes.

Largent80

Reaction score
Largent80":1djftxeu said:
I actually live in SoCal and fire season is usually in sep-oct, but our very warm winter and extremely hot week last week was a bummer, a lot of people lost their homes.