Anybody ever buy Seahawks tickets from vivid seats.com?

warden

Reaction score
Feedback on this sight please

Buying tickets for a road game, right now, way too pricy on NFL Exchange or EBay or Stubhub. I am seeing better prices on this web sight

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Yeah I bought some for the oakland pre season last year. It was the cheapest site at the time. Nothing bad to say.

OP
OP
W

warden

Reaction score
OkieHawk":19n3nhve said:
NFL exchange is guaranteed so worth the extra price IMO.

This sight claims they are 100% guaranteed, same as Stubhub.

$50 a seat difference on this sight

mikeak

Reaction score
are their fees in the prices you see? Can't remember - some sites keep the fees separate and then you are welcome at the end

but yeah they are legit

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
I just bought from them last week for the Panthers game. I also used them last season for the Rams game in SL.

Scottb

Reaction score
Bought tickets to the Paul McCartney concert last year. They were a legit site, and we had no problems with them. Concert was awesome, by the way.

JMR

Reaction score
Seatgeek is an app I use that so far has been amazing. It pulls in prices from virtually the entire secondary market for any major event out there to find the best price.

OP
OP
W

warden

Reaction score
Well I purchased my tickets with this Vivid.com web sight. The same seats show up on every ticket brokers sites. Showed me they were digit. As soon as I purchased them , the seats were no longer available on the other sites. Once again, a very good sign especially since one of those sites was NFL Exchange.

I paid almost 50 dollars less a seat then ticket exchange (for the exact same seats) and $25 less then Stub hub (for the exact same seats) . The communication from this site just showed me that they wanted my business more then the other brokers. They say it is 100% guaranteed

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Someone tell him it's "site" it's driving my OCD crackers.