2014 Repeat vs Superbowl 50 @ Levi

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
If you could choose only one (not both) to win a Championship, which one would you choose?

The repeat its a harder task and more historic but a year later, and only two seasons removed from 48, I think I would love celebrating a SB win in Santa Clara/San Fransisco especially if the 49ers didn't win or make it to 49.

On second thought, I'll take the repeat... I just imagined SFO fans rioting after a Seahawks win in 50, and I rather not see the team put in that kind of danger unless the POTUS supplied them with some SS..

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
I'd probably take a win in SB50. A team that wins two SBs with a season in the middle seems less likely to become as complacent or as gutted from departing FAs and having to overpay to keep solid but not outstanding players as a team winning back to back. Regardless, there's really no wrong answer as this is kind of like choosing between a Mercedes and a Ferrari, now isn't it?

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Dude, c'mon obviously there is a chance Seahawks can get the HatTrick but that wasn't the freakin question being asked was it, lol?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Lets just get the next one...first...then I shall prep for the Ninerfield appearance in SB L. I shall work out for that one and bring my steeltoed boots. Remember that us Vets took an oath to protect our Seahawks...er uh...country..er uh....I think I shall have another soda?????

Golf sucks. :mrgreen:

Largent80

Reaction score
We have a lot of the pieces in place to be competitive for years, it is GOOD to be a Hawk fan these days.

Really though, if I ask myself the OP....I just want to keep winning, and in our wake the 9ers would be every time...... and that is good enough for me.

chris98251

Reaction score
I take it as soon as I can, you never know what the future holds and as we seen from 2005 things can unravel quickly in a organization.

Rocket

Reaction score
I want both and you can't keep them from me, you just can't.
Harumph.

But, 1-0... One at a time, in turn moving forward.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Would certainly take the repeat. Would be the first time that has been accomplished in a decade and would probably do more for our legacy than two split apart. The 2013 defense is already named with the other legendary defenses, but I assume a championship again this coming season would indicate another elite year from them, and would truly immortalize the LOB in a category of their own.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Either one is a slap to the SC 9ers, (win #49, or in SC), but overall, they're only a small part of my thinking/feelings. Winning back-to-back would be the sweeter choice; it's nearly impossible to do, and would put the Hawks in very special company.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think the repeat would do more for the Legacy of this Seahawks team. I also have a place to stay in Phoenix next year.

But, I would be sweet to win in our rivals home field and with Santa Clara being the closest to Seattle I'd expect a larger than normal following of the 12th man in attendance. On the other hand there are a ton of snow birds and I think Phoenix has nearly as more Seahawks fans than any other non- Pac Northwest state.

grizbob

Reaction score
I just want another Championship for it's own sake, ninners fans melting down is an added benefit :twisted:

MB12

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2cm38c0j said:
I'd probably take a win in SB50. A team that wins two SBs with a season in the middle seems less likely to become as complacent or as gutted from departing FAs and having to overpay to keep solid but not outstanding players as a team winning back to back. Regardless, there's really no wrong answer as this is kind of like choosing between a Mercedes and a Ferrari, now isn't it?

Ferrari, no question