12'ing from the Great Wall in China

idahohawk

Reaction score
This is me and one of my daughters (who loves the Hawks!) on the Great Wall outside of Beijing today. #gohawks #worldwide

IMAG0376

RiverDog

Reaction score
idahohawk":3cytloup said:
This is me and one of my daughters (who loves the Hawks!) on the Great Wall outside of Beijing today. #gohawks #worldwide

IMAG0376

Awesome! China is on my bucket list.

Richard Nixon said one of the funniest, oxymoronic Yogi Berra-type statements on his visit to China when standing at the Great Wall remarked "This is a great wall!"

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
idahohawk":3b2zw4rt said:

IMAG0376
Brother, so glad to see this, this beats my 12ing in Kyrgyzstan, so I guess I need to 12 here in Qatar soon, and then again, it still won't match this!! Glad you guys are enjoying your trip and so happy for you all and Gia. She is really transitioning nicely.

OrFan

Reaction score
RiverDog":cwsb5ylo said:
idahohawk":cwsb5ylo said:

IMAG0376

Awesome! China is on my bucket list.

Richard Nixon said one of the funniest, oxymoronic Yogi Berra-type statements on his visit to China when standing at the Great Wall remarked "This is a great wall!"

Let's change up another presidential quote a bit here. "Mr. Idaho, tear down that wall!"

seahawks08

Reaction score
nice pictures, way to go 12's representing around the globe. Now need remember to take pictures when I travel later next month.