ADB Press Conference

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Aaron Levine ‏@AaronQ13Fox 5m
Baldwin: "I'm not in Canton with a bronze bust. That's the ultimate goal. It's just a step in the process." #Seahawks #q13fox

Aaron Levine ‏@AaronQ13Fox 6m
Baldwin on PCJS: "Not only are they my bosses, they're my friends."

Danny Kelly ‏@FieldGulls 10m
Doug Baldwin had a 10.7 yards per target average - 2nd in the NFL - John Schneider

Aaron Levine ‏@AaronQ13Fox 8s
Carroll: Baldwin will start in the Split End position - but will move all over the place #Seahawks #q13fox

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 3m
Baldwin: "I'm not angry. I'm passionate about what I do." #ADB

Danny Kelly ‏@FieldGulls 4m
Doug literally scoffed at the idea that he’d get complacent with new deal. deadpan “Hah. You’re a funny guy”

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 5m
Baldwin: "I'm ready to get to work. Do you guys have any questions so we can get this over with?" #ADB

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 6m
Baldwin: "There are two reasons I came to Seattle. Sincere interest from Pete and John. And my 'brother' (@RSherman_25)."

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Probably the best signing they did was Richard Sherman because it seems like every player that resigned mentioned he was a big factor.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
man i had a meeting at work so couldn't catch it live, any video up of it yet?

uncle fester

Reaction score
Presser has just ended, which normally means the video will be up shortly.

Great news. Well earned, ADB.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I liked the part where someone asked for Doug's thoughts on drafting two WRs and Schneider chimed in that Doug's reaction was something like "GO AHEAD" (implying that he'd just beat them in competition anyway).

godawg

Reaction score
"I'm better at life than Richard Sherman." - Love it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1jsy393c said:
I liked the part where someone asked for Doug's thoughts on drafting two WRs and Schneider chimed in that Doug's reaction was something like "GO AHEAD" (implying that he'd just beat them in competition anyway).

I love ADB's fiery confidence.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
after that press conference it's hard to not wanna go out and get myself an 89 jersey.

so nice to see so many guys on this team who get it in a way you don't see very much in pro sports.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Angry Doug Baldwin gets angry about being called angry. He's passionate. Which is why he'll never be pedestrian. So be careful what you call him or he'll get angry, er, passionate.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":dovt4rsu said:

pants_pattern.gif

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin threw his name into the competition for punt returner after Sherman asked him about it (Baldwin returned punts at Stanford). But my impression from Carroll's subtle reservation was that he has some plan for that position that he hasn't divulged yet; I'm still thinking he wants to see Harvin evolve into that Reggie Bush-like role.