Weekday tailgating near CLink

MVP53

Reaction score
WSU is playing a Thursday night game at CLink this year. Was wondering if any Seahawk friends had tips from successful MNF tailgates in the past.

Ditch a couple cars in the morning to reserve a spot for an early afternoon tailgate? If so, where is safe to park cars for an entire day?

Utah Ave?
3rd Ave S?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Seahawks MNF is big and busy. Businesses down there will close up early so they don't have to deal with the traffic and so they can reap the profits of renting out their lots. Not sure if they'll do that for WSU vs Rutgers. But that said, your best bet is a lot. I like the ones off 4th, if for no reason other than they're $5 cheaper usually and I find 4th has easier vehicle access than 1st, and it's still just a 2 minute walk from the stadium. And if you want to booze, you'll want to park in a lot. Assuming you can't get a spot the day before, I'd cruise the streets a good 4ish hours before gametime at least. You'll start to see signs out and then you can make your choice.

OP
OP
M

MVP53

Reaction score
ManBunts":1eijqcb3 said:
Seahawks MNF is big and busy. Businesses down there will close up early so they don't have to deal with the traffic and so they can reap the profits of renting out their lots. Not sure if they'll do that for WSU vs Rutgers. But that said, your best bet is a lot. I like the ones off 4th, if for no reason other than they're $5 cheaper usually and I find 4th has easier vehicle access than 1st, and it's still just a 2 minute walk from the stadium. And if you want to booze, you'll want to park in a lot. Assuming you can't get a spot the day before, I'd cruise the streets a good 4ish hours before gametime at least. You'll start to see signs out and then you can make your choice.

Thank you for the reply. So, going parking lots is the way to go down there? I'll keep that in mind.

mikeak

Reaction score
Driving downtown for MNF is a freaking mess. Get there early and earlier if you can. People leaving the offices mixed with trying to get around looking for parking while people haven't left their parking spots yet.... I just grab the first best parking I can find then go to a bar

ManBunts

Reaction score
MVP53":2hg42rqs said:
ManBunts":2hg42rqs said:

Thank you for the reply. So, going parking lots is the way to go down there? I'll keep that in mind.

In my opinion. Everyone has their own thing though. As Mikeak said, it's a mess either way. If you're just looking to have fun and not necessarily tailgate, parking elsewhere and taking the bus or light rail in will be way less nuts, then just head to Elysian and have fun.