Broncos Super Bowl T-Shirts shipping to Africa

kigenzun

Reaction score
This is just random awesomeness that speaks for itself.
:thirishdrinkers:
Random Awesomeness2

ManBunts

Reaction score
Funny to think that somewhere there are people who's view of US sports is completely opposite reality. And while it's a bummer they'll never know the glory of the Seahawks now, I bet some of them are sporting "Super Bowl XL Champions: Seattle Seahawks" shirts (sorry, I know it still stings for some) with pride!

A

Anonymous

And that dark color will be really comfortable to wear in that Tropical African sunshine...

Sheesh, at least they could send them light-colored ones.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2qmbcnpp said:
And that dark color will be really comfortable to wear in that Tropical African sunshine...

Are you serious? What is the skin color of the people there? :roll:

Reaction score
ManBunts":2ok9fva4 said:
Funny to think that somewhere there are people who's view of US sports is completely opposite reality. And while it's a bummer they'll never know the glory of the Seahawks now, I bet some of them are sporting "Super Bowl XL Champions: Seattle Seahawks" shirts (sorry, I know it still stings for some) with pride!
I wish I had one.

Go Hawks,
BillA

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":2otadpi0 said:
ManBunts":2otadpi0 said:
I wish I had one.

Go Hawks,
BillA

I was able to snag a couple of the '05 Seahawk Super Bowl Champions t-shirts and hat. I replaced that one with the SB 48 hat in our china hutch a few months back!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":4woeog6w said:
ManBunts":4woeog6w said:
I wish I had one.

Go Hawks,
BillA

I have two. ;)

But they lost the novelty after we won this year in all honesty.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Damn I think I want one to wear to a game. Then I will stick a piece of masking tape diagonally across the front with "bwahahaha... 43-8"

kobebryant

Reaction score
Those folks over there must have been thoroughly impressed by that Buffalo Bills dynasty.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2hwnvszm said:
Bill Assumpcao":2hwnvszm said:
ManBunts":2hwnvszm said:
I wish I had one.

Go Hawks,
BillA
I have two. ;)

But they lost the novelty after we won this year in all honesty.
I snagged two T-shirts and a hoody off ebay several weeks after XL*. I got a hoody after this year's Super Bowl, but I like the other one better, so I still wear it.

Mindsink

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":29q7tfcl said:
HoustonHawk82":29q7tfcl said:

Are you serious? What is the skin color of the people there? :roll:

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've read in a while.

Does dark clothing absorb less heat from the sun when worn by a dark skinned person, as opposed to a fair skinned person? :?

Jeez... :roll:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Did they ship the confetti of bronco colors there too??? :twisted:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kigenzun":354veatd said:
This is just random awesomeness that speaks for itself.
:thirishdrinkers:
Was going to show that picture to one of my bosses that is a Denver fan, but he is a decent guy who didn't talk smack before the SB, so I didn't have the heart to.