Lets talk 'Hawks Super Bowl rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
As someone pointed out if Jostens makes the official rings they will offer a "fan" ring along with other items.

They did this for the Ravens with their SB win, and they still have those items on their webpage. The "fan" ring is just that - a ring for the fans of the team. Very different from the team rings.

In my opinion, its nice and its also handy that they offer different price ranges from what metal you want to use, and what type of stones you want to use. Someone could go from very basic just to have a "fan" ring, or go all out and have an expensive "fan" ring.

I'm sure soon after pictures are out you will see the cheap Asian knock offs. I haven't heard from anyone who has purchased the knock off NFC Championship rings from '05 so I can't comment on the quality.

I'm 99% sure that I won't get any of the "fan" rings, but I really don't want to get a cheap quality replica ring either.

To me if I'm wanting a chocolate chip cookie I want the original tallhouse recipe my mom made for me back in the day. The slice from the tube pre made cookies are okay, but not to my taste.

I understand per .net's rules we don't want to do anything to get anyone here in trouble, (as far as buying non licensed items) but I'm curious as to what others are thinking?

Riley12

Reaction score
Somehow, I want a replica of the ring given to the team.

I will wear it to every game I attend and hoist it high with every score and 3rd down stop between this season and the end of my days. That much is guaranteed.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Riley12":20k9un9f said:
Somehow, I want a replica of the ring given to the team.

I will wear it to every game I attend and hoist it high with every score and 3rd down stop between this season and the end of my days. That much is guaranteed.

Go Garth. I want one too.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":n6jav2at said:
To me if I'm wanting a chocolate chip cookie I want the original tallhouse recipe my mom made for me back in the day. The slice from the tube pre made cookies are okay, but not to my taste.

I have a professional baker that can 99.9% replicate the tall house cookie. The more orders I can get for the cookies they cheaper they will be.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":2aqop9ah said:
daveCFPrez":2aqop9ah said:

I have a professional baker that can 99.9% replicate the tall house cookie. The more orders I can get for the cookies they cheaper they will be.

Did you seriously just quote and answer yourself!?

Status
Not open for further replies.