The Workhorse

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I'm hoping that Mike Rob's not announcing retirement is contingent on the Hawks potentially needing a FB at some point in the season. I understand and support the team moving in a different direction, but definitely wouldn't mind seeing Mike Rob back if needed. Great overall player.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-pre ... -workhorse

Either way I'm glad his career came full circle with that SB ring.

Rainger

Reaction score
I think Pete said they were moving on from Rob and are exploring giving him a job in the coaching if he doesn't go play some where else this year.

Uthawk

Reaction score
I'd support the idea that he might not be announcing retirement until he sees how preseason and camps go and any injuries that might happen across the league. Carroll did say they were moving on like Rainger said. If it doesn't work out, I think he'll try his hand in media first, and then coaching.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'm sure Marshawn would love having him around, if nothing else we could have Beastmode and Beastmouth, MRob was great running interference for him during the Super Bowl.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
He would be a great trainer for small. And he could run interference like Chris said for the mediots against Beastmode at the superb owl....this coming season.

halfrack

Reaction score
Of coarse he'll do what he needs to do. I for one hope he (and the Seahawks) give it another year.