Seahawks sign DT Kevin Williams to one-year deal

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Not the monster he used to be, but a solid addition to the DT rotation.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
He's the guy was hit by a cheapshot in the preseason from the 49ers Joe Looney. He was blindsided at the knees.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
ok.. I guess its not a bad thing. Hopefully we aren't shelling out too much.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Great addition to the rotation. Plays the run well too

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Best part? He was signed after June1st and won't hurt our chances of maxing out with 4 compensatory picks

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I like the move. He's a proven veteran and adds even more leadership to the locker room. He's more of a run-stuffer than pass rusher, so my guess is they are looking at him to play the 3-tech spot in run-downs and, I guess, move Tony McD to the 5-tech? Lots of competition for Jesse Williams and Jordan Hill to make the team, now.

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle continues to be Valhalla for former Vikings stars. Too bad we didn't get Jared Allen too, getting revenge for Hutch never gets old.

brimsalabim

Reaction score

Marvin49

Reaction score
kearly":22l6vv7r said:
Seattle continues to be Valhalla for former Vikings stars. Too bad we didn't get Jared Allen too, getting revenge for Hutch never gets old.

I see what you did there... :D

Good signing. Low risk high reward.

kobebryant

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3rie6zvm said:
kobebryant":3rie6zvm said:
brimsalabim":3rie6zvm said:
EverydayImRusselin":3rie6zvm said:

ok but why not use that on Money Lynch instead?

Maybe Because Williams was a free agent and Lynch is already on the team?

and holding out for a little more money? :idea: :0190l: :thfight7: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil:

Has that been confirmed yet? All I've seen is conjecture and speculation from the always enjoyable and upstanding unnamed sources. Anyways, I believe there is a different thread to be used re: Lynch.

HawkWow

Reaction score
kearly":13ywszbh said:

Not to be argumentative Kearly, but to date, I've seen nothing even remotely close to revenge. Bevell, and to a lesser degree Nate, would be the closest to that (at least as of this writing). Vike fans seem pretty jubilant about the Harvin deal. At least for now.

Williams is a leader. With us having a bunch of raw talent at the position, his experience alone is worth the 2 mil., IMO.

Texting Vike fans now.