Seahawks get their rings in one week

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Can't wait! Looking forward to some high res wallpaper soon... :)

hawkpride

Reaction score
If Cable is correct, then just one more day to go.......Anyone heard anything more?
Can't wait.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I wonder how they will include the 12's in the ring. Personally I'm in the camp that thinks maybe we take the credit of the 12th man just a bit too far and at some point it takes away from the team - however it would be nice if they worked it in in a subtle fashion, like the 12-feather pattern on the uniform does where it's not in for face but present.

NinjaHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3vgdn07u said:
I wonder how they will include the 12's in the ring. Personally I'm in the camp that thinks maybe we take the credit of the 12th man just a bit too far and at some point it takes away from the team - however it would be nice if they worked it in in a subtle fashion, like the 12-feather pattern on the uniform does where it's not in for face but present.

I've thought about this, and my guess is that one of the two sides of the ring will have a 12th man tribute. Makes sense I think, we'll see tomorrow. Either way, I'm just excited to see the rings, can't wait!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Cable sounds genuinely excited to finally get his ring.

I never thought about a #12 representation on the ring. I'm not sure if I am good with it or not.
Either way, I can't wait to see it and I want to buy a knock off, just for me.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The Ring Ceremony is the final seal of approval on the Super Bowl winner. It will be a day that they will never forget!

Greenhell

Reaction score
So since no views of the ring I'm guessing the ceremony is tonight? Dying to see what it looks like.

sshawks

Reaction score
I just hope they get them tomorrow as planned. When Jon Ryan is here next week I am hoping to see it up close and personal...maybe even wear it for a picture!

Greenhell

Reaction score
I'm still not seeing any news media about the ring ceremony. Isn't it a dinner/party for the team? At least prior SB teams have done such things.