Give your opinion on the new SB48 DVD recently released

12HawkFan

Reaction score
With the recent release of the 4 disc DVD set of SB48 and the playoff games getting there along with the first New Orleans game, what did you think?

Did they show the ENTIRE game? Pre-game, Half-time, Post-game?

Any extras?

If they left anything out, what was it.

I have not got one yet and am really curious what is actually on the DVD's before buying a bunch of them to give out as Christmas gifts later this year.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

GO HAWKS!!!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
They are just the games. No pre, halftime, post. Very bare bones. The only extras is that you can turn on some pop-up info during the Superbowl that has some historical info but its more distracting than anything.

I like it because its a great way to watch the games but it just the plays from kickoff to final whistle in original broadcast format.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
How much does the DVD cost? I may get it if it's not to expensive.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawknballs":fm349jn1 said:
They are just the games. No pre, halftime, post. Very bare bones. The only extras is that you can turn on some pop-up info during the Superbowl that has some historical info but its more distracting than anything.

I like it because its a great way to watch the games but it just the plays from kickoff to final whistle in original broadcast format.
It's only 3 DVD's just the playoffs and SB. I like the fact there is no commercials no halftime shows. They did do a choppy job of editing though, so it throws the flow of the game off at times. Still a must have IMHO though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Watched all 3 games today (yes I do have wood :shock: ). Agree with Sailor, a must have as is the season highlight Blu-Ray/DVD that came out soon after XLVIII.
Mine had almost no digitization (I only remember one instance) Sailor so wondering if you got a bum copy.