Watching World Cup. Saw a 12th Man Flag!!

pmedic920

Reaction score
My wife just sent me this.
Freakin' awesome if you ask me.
5erujeme.jpg

Mad props to that member of the 12th.

ma4agajy.jpg

253hawk

Reaction score
That's a Coug flag just to the right of it.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure I saw a guy in a 12 jersey in the post game celebration as well... or maybe it was a Tom Brady jersey. I dunno now that I think about it.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":i2kt6jfu said:
Pretty sure I saw a guy in a 12 jersey in the post game celebration as well... or maybe it was a Tom Brady jersey. I dunno now that I think about it.

I saw that too. I'm pretty sure it was a Brady jersey

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2uhozuds said:
Anyone feel like they are hungry for McDonalds now?

No, but I am hungry for whatever food those four Chinese figures are describing.

253hawk

Reaction score
Kind of tough to see in the wash of color, but you can spot the neon green shoulder shield on the left edge, about halfway up, the guy standing up and wearing a watch.

4aLZBx6

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Cirmman":3l3xp0fp said:
Hey guys!

I will be with the HAWKS flag in Brazil x Cameroun game! I will post some pics after match

Go hawks!
Awesome! Represent!

Pandion Haliaetus":3l3xp0fp said:
Anyone feel like they are hungry for McDonalds now?
My first response to this was, "What the hell does McDonalds have to do with a 12 flag?!" I had to go back and look at the picture. I think this means I'm "cured" of advertising influence, lol.

253hawk":3l3xp0fp said:
Kind of tough to see in the wash of color, but you can spot the neon green shoulder shield on the left edge, about halfway up, the guy standing up and wearing a watch.
Dang, good eye!

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
I haven't been tempted by MacDonald's since it was discovered they were using meat that was unfit for human consumption unless processed with ammonia, which they didn't have to disclose because ammonia is considered a cleaning product, not a food additive. The trimmings that make up "boneless lean beef trimmings" or "BLBT" are taken from areas of the cow most susceptible to contamination (aka fecal material), hence the need to sterilize it with ammonia. That doesn't remove the fecal matter contamination; it just kills the bacteria.

MacDonald's stopped using BLBT in 2012, but if a company is willing to do that, one wonders what else they do to shave a few cents off the cost of each product. Would not touch their food with a barge pole.