Where to watch MNF in DC if not going to the game itself

EasleyMemories

Reaction score
Hey guys where is everyone meeting up to watch 'Hawks 'Skins MNF on 06 Oct if you are NOT going to be at the game itself ?

Please be clear as I have never been to DC before thank you.

tooshort

Reaction score
A few family members live in the greater D.C. area so I've been back that way for a handful of games.

Post superbowl splurge finances dictate no away games for me this year (until SB XLIX :mrgreen: ), but I would recommend talking to the owner or manager of Penn Quarter http://www.dcsportstavern.com/ordereze/default.aspx about setting aside extra space for whatever sized crew you're bringing with you. They already cater to Seahawks fans with a comparatively large reserved space upstairs and It's easily accessible by Subway, just remember that the whole melting pot of fanbases will be there by gametime and it gets freaking crowded!!

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
EasleyMemories":2njdad03 said:
Hey guys where is everyone meeting up to watch 'Hawks 'Skins MNF on 06 Oct if you are NOT going to be at the game itself ?

Please be clear as I have never been to DC before thank you.

Check the Facebook page for Seahawks Fans in DC the week before the game. They usually have get togethers at a number of watering holes. As you'd imagine, there are a lot of transplants in DC. They get a pretty good turn out of 12s.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/159966675804/

Barthawk

Reaction score
FedEx Field is the worst venue I have ever attended. It is a major pain to get there and with it being on Monday Night w/ the traffic it will easily take 90 mins to get there if driving and probably an hr using the metro and bus connections.

For viewing pleasure, try The Front Page in Ballston. It is right next to the metro stop and has pretty good food too.