A little scuffle at camp

kidhawk

Reaction score
Not the first time and not the last time....these guys practice hard and this kind of thing will happen. I'm 100% positive there's nothing to see here.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm really never unhappy to hear about scuffles at practice. In the locker room or elsewhere may be a different story, but these things happening at practice is to be expected.

Basis4day

Reaction score
It happens. A certain level of it should be and is tolerated.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Good! Means they're out there competing their asses off, and they give a damn.

ManBunts

Reaction score
I imagine as soon as this happened Carroll jumped in and threw himself between Sherman and Harvin's hip.

seanoob

Reaction score
It's what happens when you challenge sherman with a sorry receiver...

I love it. Go hawks!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Everyone loves a scuffle.

Then reports come out that Percy Harvin injured himself getting into a fight with Sherman and see how awesome everyone thinks it is.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
If you will remember what happened last year....the Hawks were penalized for "going at it too hard in practice". I can see Percy getting "fed up" with Richard continually "crawling over him" day after day...and the Refs are not calling it!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
10 dollars says unnamed player was jeremy lane dude is always starting it at camp.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
King Dog with a CLASSIC picture. '90s NBA was the greatest. I forgot Voshon Lenard existed until seeing that picture.

Anyway, no harm, no foul. It's hard not to get heated when you're getting physical, much less when Sherman is barking at you incessantly on top of it, I'm guessing.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I think it was an offensive player. Plus I think B&G could pick Lane out. Should I pm you with instructions on the $10?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I will give it to you in weekly installments of brett-farvian junk photos

LolaRox

Reaction score
The plot thickens ….

John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle 6m
Something you don't always see in offseason workouts: a fight between Sherman and Bates, and Baldwin and Thomas also had to be separated.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, now and then I get into it with my boys too! I think any strong family will have their disputes.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Curtis Crabtree @Curtis_Crabtree

Bryan Walters injured his right shoulder falling to the ground as Earl Thomas landed on him. Appeared to be incident that sparked tempers.

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree

Bit of a fight broke out during Seahawks practice today. Pushing, shoving and punches thrown between a handful of players.

Next play Sherman and Bates get into grappling match. Helmets flew off, punches thrown and skirmish ensued.

Richard Sherman, Phil Bates, Percy Harvin, Earl Thomas and Doug Baldwin all woofing and shoving on a play midway through practice.

Tempers were heated for quite some time during practice, but appeared as though most involved had made up by the end of the workout.