2 hour LIVE ESPN special on Seahawks July 29th - (Updated)

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Reported by Kenny Mayne (link below). Sounds like it'll be a "in-the-huddle, behind-the-scenes" feature of a Seahawk practice with "most" of it live. Said to feature Ray Lewis, Jon Gruden "doing his thing", and John Clayton "being weird" lol.

I'm sure there will be lots more promotion ahead, but this is the first I've heard of it. A long ways away but something to look forward to! :thirishdrinkers:

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... roz%20Show

UPDATE: Added links of the special for those who haven't seen it.

Segment before the practice starts

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Jville

Reaction score
Good Radio ....... Funny segment. :th2thumbs:

Special scheduled for 10:30 am morning practice on July 29th .... should be fun stuff.

A

Anonymous

Wow, really?

In a matter of 7 posts y'all were able to turn a thread about a programming alert into a Ray Lewis murder thread.

Sheesh.

:(

kearly

Reaction score
Please people.

Ray Lewis did not murder anybody, he was a witness. As for the perpetrators, they were not convicted either. The killings were ruled self-defense, not murder. And this only took a few hours of deliberation from the jury to decide this, a relative open-shut decision.

Ray Lewis DID testify as part of him pleading down to obstruction of justice after initially resisting, which he paid his debt to society for.

As far as the event, sounds awesome. I hope somebody posts a reminder thread at the end of next month.

Cartire

Reaction score
kearly":vn5dvi0w said:
Please people.

Ray Lewis did not murder anybody, he was a witness. As for the perpetrators, they were not convicted either. The killings were ruled self-defense, not murder. And this only took a few hours of deliberation from the jury to decide this, a relative open-shut decision.

Ray Lewis DID testify as part of him pleading down to obstruction of justice after initially resisting, which he paid his debt to society for.

As far as the event, sounds awesome. I hope somebody posts a reminder thread at the end of next month.

Yep, thats what they told me too. Open and shut. Nothing else to see here folks. And only 2 hours of deliberation. OPEN AND SHUT. STOP LOOKING INTO THIS CASE!!!!!!!! MONEY. OUR STAR DEFENDER!!! DONT TAKE HIM>> AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

Yea, thats pretty much what I heard too.....

grizbob

Reaction score
kearly":19s3tsrt said:

:13: My DVR won't let me schedule more than 2 weeks ahead :?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":26gwgm9l said:
Bump!

This is important people!
Like Grizbob, I can't program anything more than a couple weeks in advance. I have Direc and it downloads programming roughly that many days in advance so going beyond that is pointless. Hoping this one stays near the top cuz us old people forget thee things a month in advance. :les:

OP
OP
Recon_Hawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Bump! Less than two weeks till this airs. Get your DVRs set.

Also worth noting that the July 29th practice is open to the public, so should be extra fun for the 12th man who have tickets! :thirishdrinkers:

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":37a9iwg9 said:
HoustonHawk82":37a9iwg9 said:
Bump!

Like Grizbob, I can't program anything more than a couple weeks in advance. I have Direc and it downloads programming roughly that many days in advance so going beyond that is pointless. Hoping this one stays near the top cuz us old people forget thee things a month in advance. :les:

I just checked my directv schedule and it only goes to Monday the 28th. Hopefully I'll remember to set it before it airs.

grizbob

Reaction score
kidhawk":4122p17m said:
hawksfansinceday1":4122p17m said:
HoustonHawk82":4122p17m said:
Bump!

I just checked my directv schedule and it only goes to Monday the 28th. Hopefully I'll remember to set it before it airs.

:13: I'll be checking it again tomorrow :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Recon_Hawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":42c1wi4s said:
hawksfansinceday1":42c1wi4s said:
HoustonHawk82":42c1wi4s said:
Bump!

I'll make sure to bump this thread a few days before the 29th one last time if someone hasn't already.