Usher in some rings

jake206

Reaction score
Apparently Usher hosted the Ring ceremony at EMP for the Seahawks. Must be nice being Paul G Allen.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I wonder how much Paul Allen spent combined on the rings and ceremony. The rings were designed by Tiffany's and each has over a hundred diamonds. Greatest Super Bowl ring in NFL history.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I thought Tiffany's always designed the superbowl rings? Maybe I'm wrong though.

253hawk

Reaction score
Even if he spent 1 mil, that's only like .007% of his net worth. Plus the NFL covers the first 150 rings.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
BigMeach":bk7h3njv said:
I thought Tiffany's always designed the superbowl rings? Maybe I'm wrong though.

Tiffany & Co. has made six Super Bowl rings: Washington Redskins (Super Bowl XXII), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl XXXVII), New York Giants (Super Bowl XLII), New Orleans Saints (Super Bowl XLIV), New York Giants (Super Bowl XLVI), and now the Seahawks. The Giants' 2008 Super Bowl ring reportedly had more carats than the 2012 version. Tiffany's also does the Lombardi Trophy every year, which might be what you were thinking of.

Last year's Super Bowl ring for the Ravens was manufactured by Jostens Championship Design. It was called the "flashiest Super Bowl ring ever." It contained 243 small, round-cut diamonds and was 3.75 carats. While the official cost is confidential, one site estimated it at around $15,000 per ring. The Seahawks ring looks more impressive to me, but I haven't seen any information on the total carats or estimated cost. Jostens is obviously a less prestigious manufacturer than Tiffany's.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/art ... 57f9761efa

253hawk":bk7h3njv said:
Even if he spent 1 mil, that's only like .007% of his net worth. Plus the NFL covers the first 150 rings.

The NFL only covers $5,000 per ring for the first 150 rings (or $750,000). The rest has to be covered by the team. Them's the perks of having a multibillionaire owner.

Usher performing at the ring ceremony:
Bqi LupCYAAEBbc

Latest posts