Madden 15 Richard Sherman Cover supposedly leaked

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Bqme6nbCAAE3yv-.png:large

Hawknballs

Reaction score
not sure...this was around before the competition ended so it was either leaked a while ago or is just a mock-up. I'm hoping they have a shot of him in a home uniform though.

253hawk

Reaction score
Those were both mocked up by fans before he even did his photoshot; internet journalism is so lazy.

THIS is the supposed leaked cover (but there's a petition to get the whole LOB on it)
madden-15-cover-leaked.png

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't like that one at all. Is he throwing a fireball or something?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3633lxi8 said:
Hope that isn't it. That's lame lol. Need a better pose than that.

yeah it looks morel like a cover you'd see on a kids-centric kinect game or something.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
It was posted on here, I think. Where Sherman posted pictures from the cover shoot through his twitter. He was wearing the home uniform.

chawx

Reaction score
253hawk":3mw8ezis said:
Those were both mocked up by fans before he even did his photoshot; internet journalism is so lazy.

THIS is the supposed leaked cover (but there's a petition to get the whole LOB on it)

I REALLY don't like this cover. The pose is bad and the EA logo placement is in a terrible spot...

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
chawx":1e9z0db9 said:
253hawk":1e9z0db9 said:

I REALLY don't like this cover. The pose is bad and the EA logo placement is in a terrible spot...

"EA...D" lol

Tical21

Reaction score
Surprise that I would go against the grain, but I really like it. Bumping with one hand and getting ready to run with the receiver, it kind of brings me into the middle of the game.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
That is the official pic. They just showed it on King5 news. They said that the reason they didn't show the whole LOB was that they would have had to pay the other players for using their likenesses... LAME!!! If that's the only reason, couldn't somebody have picked up the extra cost?? Billionaires and multi-millionaires and nobody could pick it up? Sheesh....

But I do like it... A LOT!!! Hey, Sherm's on the freakin' cover!! WOOT!!!

Steve2222

Reaction score
BlueThunder":znoumyy2 said:
That is the official pic. They just showed it on King5 news. They said that the reason they didn't show the whole LOB was that they would have had to pay the other players for using their likenesses... LAME!!! If that's the only reason, couldn't somebody have picked up the extra cost?? Billionaires and multi-millionaires and nobody could pick it up? Sheesh....

But I do like it... A LOT!!! Hey, Sherm's on the freakin' cover!! WOOT!!!

They need an image that shows the Hawk on the helmet

Hawknballs

Reaction score
That is really the cover? With the ea logo square on his crotch? That's awful.