Seahawks and Lombardi coming to Alaska!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Per the Fairbanks Daily News Minus. I plan on riding down to Wasilla on the 8th

"Seahawks will take part in a Play 60 event at the Menard Sports Complex in Wasilla on July 8.
The following day, events move to Anchorage where the team members will take part in the Special Olympics Alaska/BOMA Golf Tournament at the Anchorage Golf Course."

http://www.newsminer.com/news/alaska_ne ... f6878.html

Jville

Reaction score
Cool!

But are there really enough air taxis in Alaska to get everyone to such a big event?

The Radish

Reaction score
ivotuk":2aznnqdu said:

"Seahawks will take part in a Play 60 event at the Menard Sports Complex in Wasilla on July 8.
The following day, events move to Anchorage where the team members will take part in the Special Olympics Alaska/BOMA Golf Tournament at the Anchorage Golf Course."

Lets hope you meet Susitnagal and Frostbyte while you are there both of them have kids the right age to really enjoy these things. I think they attend this every year. A couple of years ago Susi-gal got a picture with Mr. Flood hisself.

They are practically neighbors and I think there might be more of our members in Wasilla. And Anchorage is only 45 miles or so away, tho I think they get their own afternoon.

:les:

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jville":396ap2lk said:
Cool!

But are there really enough air taxis in Alaska to get everyone to such a big event?

Fool! We travel by dog sled round these here parts!

Jville

Reaction score
ivotuk":k7canwvd said:
Jville":k7canwvd said:
Cool!

Fool! We travel by dog sled round these here parts!

You folks up north are certainly resourceful. Folks further south settle for having their dogs run them around on the end of a leash.

A

Anonymous

That Lombardi better be stored in a stainless, padded case for safe travel, and 4 armed guards, each with attack dogs to protect it as it is flashed about. We don't anything happening to that precious piece of metallurgy.

Just sayin. :mrgreen:

kobebryant

Reaction score
South Alaska Seahawks !!!

I remember on MNF a couple years ago Gruden said something to the effect of "they're all the way up here in Alaska"; not like there isn't one large Canadian province and another large Canadian territory in between or anything.

I think I remember learning in history that Seattle merchants during the gold rush would sell by emphasizing the point that it was the last stop before Alaska.

ak3000

Reaction score
ivotuk":2oxuydft said:

Hope you bought tickets already for the play 60 it was capped at 300 and sold out a few weeks ago. SB trophy will not be at the Anchorage event.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
ivotuk":2bk4281b said:

Wasilla + Fairbanks = Axis of Hell

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1i5h4088 said:
That Lombardi better be stored in a stainless, padded case for safe travel, and 4 armed guards, each with attack dogs to protect it as it is flashed about. We don't anything happening to that precious piece of metallurgy.

Yes. Because we are all exiled criminals up here.

A

Anonymous

XxxZagnutxxX":1s96yzfx said:
HoustonHawk82":1s96yzfx said:

Exactly. Do you watch that Alaska State Troopers show?

I was born on Wainright and escaped before the real criminal and Meth-making training started. Been back a few times over the years and I gotta tell ya, I'm more worried about some of the women...

:mrgreen:

kidhawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3e7onli6 said:
XxxZagnutxxX":3e7onli6 said:
HoustonHawk82":3e7onli6 said:

Exactly. Do you watch that Alaska State Troopers show?

I was born on Wainright and escaped before the real criminal and Meth-making training started. Been back a few times over the years and I gotta tell ya, I'm more worried about some of the women...

:mrgreen:

speaking of that Alaska State Troopers show...it was just in this morning's newspaper that the state has decided not to continue with that show, so they will no longer be allowed to follow the troopers around and film. Looks like the end of the road

[urltargetblank]http://www.adn.com/2014/06/25/3534345/state-pulls-plug-on-alaska-state.html?sp=/99/188/189/[/urltargetblank]