Power Rankings: Rating the likability of every NFL franchise

kearly

Reaction score
As unfair and uninformed as the Seahawks commentary was, most of the other entries are equally bad. Total subjectivity can sometimes mean total stupidity.

But yeah, the "staff" that compiled that list sounds an awful lot like a fan who's team got stepped on by the Seahawks last season.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
seahawk 17":2stpqn9u said:
21. Seattle Seahawks – Frontrunners probably would like rooting for the Seahawks, but that’s about it. They have a brash coach who left a mess in his wake at USC, a trash-talking cornerback and an overrated QB. But they do win, so that’s cool.

http://t.foxsports.msn.com/nfl/power-ra ... -franchise

That is gawd aweful. I didnt even get to the Hawks out of curiosity. That was just so poorly written.

brettb3

Reaction score
Isn't Yardbarker one of those sites that anyone can write for, like Bleacher Report used to be?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is brash and unlikeable? LMAO. He is the most likeable coach in NFL according to a poll of the players.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
hawknation2014":3usfvua0 said:
Pete Carroll is brash and unlikeable? LMAO. He is the most likeable coach in NFL according to a poll of the players.

Take your logic and shut the front door sir..

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The folks that rip on Carroll like that are the victims.

I am actually kind of bummed that they weren't lower.

Smellyman

Reaction score
I hate every team ranked ahead of the Hawks.

that voids the rankings

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
"....overrated QB". Um, OK that makes you an idiot. QB rating over 100 for his career, most wins in 2 years of any QB all-time and a ring after season #2. That's OK, keep hatin' cuz it'll make those 4 or 5 Super Bowls Russ wins all the sweeter.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
It's almost as if the author deliberately wrote inflammatory stuff on purpose to create discourse around the web which in turn would propagate clicks to the site. I can't imagine why they would do this though.

He nailed the Niners though...

grizbob

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2sbw6gdl said:
It's almost as if the author deliberately wrote inflammatory stuff on purpose to create discourse around the web which in turn would propagate clicks to the site. I can't imagine why they would do this though.

He nailed the Niners though...

He's obviously a steelers fan, should be all you need to know ;)

Riley12

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":19caoh4w said:
I love how many people hate the Hawks and their success. Jealousy rocks.

I agree. Much better than being an afterthought or a laughingstock, circa the B-word years.

eastcoast12

Reaction score
If I wasn't a Hawks fan, I can see their point. I hate the 9'ers, not just b/c they are our rivals, but I honestly can't stand Harbaugh and Kaperdink. Same way I don't like the Heat b/c of Lebron.

Largent80

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2gmbfznj said:
"....overrated QB". Um, OK that makes you an idiot. QB rating over 100 for his career, most wins in 2 years of any QB all-time and a ring after season #2. That's OK, keep hatin' cuz it'll make those 4 or 5 Super Bowls Russ wins all the sweeter.

^ This.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Oh, this is terrible! We need to start finishing the season winless so people would like us more!

kidhawk

Reaction score
No matter who is ranked where, I couldn't read that whole thing. It's just atrocious. I mean it might be considered decent as a post made in a fan forum or something but not as an actual article to be read and consumed by the masses.

As for what was written by Seattle, I did have to grin at the phrase "frontrunners". I'm pretty sure I've never heard them/us called that in our entire history before.

It's good to be king

v1rotv2

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":y5p5muin said:

Yeah, I don't get it either. That comment right there is evidence in the fullest that this article is trash. I think it was written to piss off fan bases and create controversy.