Greg Scruggs is ......

irocdave

Reaction score
My kids (and wife's :shock: ) new favorite Seahawk player. Greg and his girlfriend attended the last day of the Les Schwab sponsored Snohomish football camp tonight and made a great impression on my kids. My boys were stoked that he signed their shirts and the Sports Illustrated commemorative SB 48 football. My youngest son (8) forgot his card on the table and Greg ran over and called him by name and handed it to him.

Greg did a fantastic job of positively motivating the kids. My wife and kids will be pulling for Greg this upcoming season, class act all the way.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
Almost forgot, at the end of his signature on the football he wrote " GO HAWKS!".

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
irocdave":2hrkbdhl said:
Almost forgot, at the end of his signature on the football he wrote " GO HAWKS!".
Cool story, one your kids will NEVER forget, :th2thumbs:

Ozzy

Reaction score
Cool story and will definitely be pulling for the guy to make an impact.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I have noticed that Scruggs was involved with the Seahawks as much as he possibly could be last year even though he was injured the whole year. He was always in the background of every video. You could not say the same of every injured player. Scruggs went out of his way to stay involved.

He really, genuinely loves being a Seahawk.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Scruggs is hungry to play, he will see some playtime. I'm excited to see what he has to offer.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
They will never forget. This reminds me of when I was 11 YO and was hanging out at Kirkland JR High in 1981 and Zorn, Largent, Tice etc showed up on the football field and started running plays. I was 11 YO and will never forget that. They were huge, fast and AWESOME!

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
When talking with others about the players the Seahawks lost and who is replacing them... I keep telling others to remember the name "Greg Scruggs". I really think he is going to be a playmaker on this Defense. He's already shown flashes of that in 2012.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":m7oi27v9 said:
Sarlacc83":m7oi27v9 said:
CALIHAWK1":m7oi27v9 said:
The best Russel Wilson impressionest ever.

That honor still belongs to Michael Bennett.
That really was one of the funniest things I've ever heard. God, I love me some Bennett.
Agreed. Bennetts half goofy, half crazy stare is the cherry on top which completes the 'circle of hilarious.'