Training camp sold out already???

darksidedesign

Reaction score
My wife (also a huge Seahawks fan) and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary in Seattle this year. We're driving up from Utah and plan to make it a Seahawks/Mariners week. We have our tickets for the Seahawks vs. Chargers preseason game. We have our tickets for the Mariners vs. Blue Jays game. We're planning to tour both stadiums. The only thing left on our list was training camp. I got the email and excitedly clicked the link to register only to find out that they are ALL sold out!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

What the heck do I do now? That was the part of the trip I was most looking forward to. Do I have any other options? My wife suggested tweeting some of the players (Turbin and Wagner both attended my alma mater Utah State) to see if they could help. I plan to call the team office to see if they have any suggestions.

Can anyone think of anything else? I'm desperate!

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
keep your eye on it, they usually add availability as it gets closer. a lot of people missed out though so I'm sure the add ons will be even more competitive than the regular release. good luck.