season ticket arrival date

summesm

Reaction score
well first of july just couple days away and now time to focus on training camp and the arrival of season tickets within the next month. i know its kinda lame but i really like the day fed ex pulls up with my season tickets. kinda like christmas but better. wonder what day they ship this year.

Riley12

Reaction score
I love Ticket Day too. Mmmm that new ticket smell!!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I wonder what they will look like? Will they have some special superb owl champions thing of them?

My pants are pee'd , I just can't wait.

drdiags

Reaction score
I just notice today that I can manage my tickets, this year they are letting me in early to manage the regular season tickets as well. For a couple of folks that I promised to send tixs to, keep an eye open for a notification from the Seahawks. I just transferred them a few minutes ago.

Looking forward to the actual hard tickets showing up so I can finish up my distros to other friends I promised tixs to.

Riley12

Reaction score
I noticed the early print/transfer options too this year. So fast and handy!

I still can't wait to get the hardcopies, though and I will be sad the day that they abandon hard copy tickets altogether.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":1kgkstv1 said:
ZagHawk":1kgkstv1 said:
Better question is..what is our gift? :)

I'm sure its something absolutely worthless as usual.

A buddy of mine works for the Hawks in Corporate Sponsorship. Apparently in 2005 when the Hawks went the first time had they won we would have received an 8 inch Lombardi Trophy replica as our 2006 season ticket gift. It would be incredibly cool in my opinion if that were to happen this year.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":2ungpve9 said:
ZagHawk":2ungpve9 said:

man when i opened mine last year and pulled out that license plate frame I was "pumped and jacked" so I dunno what you're talking about. Then again last year was my first season as a full-season ticket holder so I hadn't gotten one previously.

I even asked my ticket rep if there was a way to buy another one for my dad and she sent me one for free.

warden

Reaction score
Hawknballs":ayhvgnde said:
chimpanjesus":ayhvgnde said:
ZagHawk":ayhvgnde said:

man when i opened mine last year and pulled out that license plate frame I was "pumped and jacked" so I dunno what you're talking about. Then again last year was my first season as a full-season ticket holder so I hadn't gotten one previously.

I even asked my ticket rep if there was a way to buy another one for my dad and she sent me one for free.

I am on my 3rd seaon ticket holder license plates. old colors, Holmgren era colors and new colors. Need one more for the front of my wife's car. She has one on the back while I have one on both the back and front. Of course she wouldn't let me have the old colors one.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Website says first week of August.... nevermind.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I got an email this afternoon stating that my tickets were mailed out today, so it has begun!

warden

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":1oelxyvs said:
I got an email this afternoon stating that my tickets were mailed out today, so it has begun!

I got my email too

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No e-mail yet, but the day is young. Always the best arrival of the year :th2thumbs:
Looking forward to hearing stuff like "if you're not happy with your gift, you can sell your season tickets to me"

Never gets old :lol: