Joe Montana on Seahawks Dynasty

jake206

Reaction score
Montana was asked on NFL Network if the Seahawks can be a dynasty, and he answered, “I think they have the capability to.”

“When you look at the way the team is put together, they’re young, they’re aggressive; their coach is very aggressive and upbeat,” Montana said, via the Seattle Times. “Anytime you can make going to work fun, even though you’re playing as I say ‘a stupid game for a living,’ it makes going to that facility every day really a joy. When you’re having fun at what you’re doing, you’re always a lot better at it.”

ZagHawk

Reaction score
We definitely have the capability of having a dynasty. If we can become this decade's (2002-2012) Patriots. That would be awesome.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
suppaball":10do84rq said:
See even Joe knows.

Anybody who knows the game of NFL football knows that the Seahawks have the inherent potential to become a perennial powerhouse! However, we all know that it is very difficult to remain "King of the Mountain".

Meeker

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1t495xs0 said:
So what if Joe said no? Would we still give him credibility?

If he had strong valid reasoning to back it up, yes.

TAB420

Reaction score
I hope this ends up over at the webzone.... :49ersmall:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TAB420":irfg22wh said:
I hope this ends up over at the webzone.... :49ersmall:
I'm sure it will at some point! But I'm sure it will be removed as soon as it's put up.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't care if the Hawks turn into a dynasty type team, I just want them to be in the picture and a constant threat to do damage in the playoffs.

When I look at it, they have the makings of a team that was assembled for it, Super good defense and a solid philosophy on offense. A lot like the late 80s Giants. If they could pull out another SB in the next 2 years I would be satisfied for a decade, if they could pull out 2 more in 4, I would go with dynasty talk. Just so hard to do these days, but if anyone has the build, it is the Hawks.

Joe sees the picture and what is happening around the league. Teams are trying to improve with roster changes, but the youth of the Hawks still has room for improvement to counter it. Montana was just a kid in 81 and he had that entire decade to even get better.

Damn they were awesome. I genuinely did enjoy that old Niner team and always liked Montana. Great character and the coolest head in the league.

Escamillo

Reaction score
In that same appearance on NFL Network, Montana was asked to discuss the young QBs, and he said he'd put Russell Wilson and Kaep above the rest. Yes, above Luck, RG3, Cam, etc. I fully expected him to pick Luck as the best, but no.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":20cipgxb said:
So what if Joe said no? Would we still give him credibility?

Hello? Thin skinned overreacting Hawk fans?

We'd attack Joe with the force of 1,000 dying suns.