So, what happened?

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't know the answer to your question, but I know that I was having serious withdrawls.....thank god it's only the off season :lol:

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Well, until I hear otherwise from Rock or Anguish, I'm just going to assume that somehow Sac finally got modership and he immediately crashed the site.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SeatownJay":p6siyvww said:
Well, until I hear otherwise from Rock or Anguish, I'm just going to assume that somehow Sac finally got modership and he immediately crashed the site.

:13: :sarcasm_off: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Largent80

Reaction score
They had to ban all the 9er fans, since there are more here than on their own boards.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Largent80":3hjla4k1 said:
They had to ban all the 9er fans, since there are more here than one their own boards.

I had thought maybe you put on a flat bill and caused chaos in the universe and time.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I thought I got banned lol...was running through my head what I could've said

A

Anonymous

All I can tell you is..

Hey, the site is back up!

You may now continue with your scheduled programming.

:thcoffee:

Largent80

Reaction score
Throwdown":16bwy174 said:
Largent80":16bwy174 said:
They had to ban all the 9er fans, since there are more here than one their own boards.

I had thought maybe you put on a flat bill and caused chaos in the universe and time.

My head is flat, why would I need one?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":2cmhwaoc said:
They had to ban all the 9er fans, since there are more here than on their own boards.
Plausible, as I haven't seen any of the regualar whiner trolls.....
OK, I doubt it, but it was a wonderful dream. 8)

A

Anonymous

SeatownJay":3foujs05 said:

"Modership"? Isn't that some kind of alien base vessel?

I prefer "Moderatorness".

And Jay, about Sac? Uhhhhh... no.

As far as the outage, you can blame the vast and un-ending security concerns brought forth by cellphone site-reading applications that people insist on using instead of safe and secure browsers using up-to-date security policies. That would be waaayyy more believable than a simple power outage anyway...

Sent from my own PC, after typing into a real keyboard, while glancing at a real monitor, using a secure web browser, while viewing the site as it was intended, while admiring all the colors and organization that took hundreds of hours to produce, while sitting at a real desk, while I'm not actually supposed to be working...

Subzero717

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3v0e9fgk said:
Sent from my own PC, after typing into a real keyboard, while glancing at a real monitor, using a secure web browser, while viewing the site as it was intended, while admiring all the colors and organization that took hundreds of hours to produce, while sitting at a real desk, while I'm not actually supposed to be working...

Thats great if you own your own business or work from home. Some of us only have small windows of time throughout the day to sneak into the crapper and post while dropping a duece like I am now on my Galaxly 3gS on the pot taking a dump while Im at work.