Lynch on 'Back of the Shop'

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2014/06/30/lynch-i-think-the-biggest-buildup-now-is-preparing-for-next-season/#more-25971[/urltargetblank]

The Marshawn Lynch Offseason Media Tour continues with an appearance on the Fox Sports 1 show “Back of the Shop.” It’s kind of a roundtable show set in a barbershop. Lynch will be on Tuesday at 5:30 p.m.

From the press release:

Talking to MLB legends (Daryl) Strawberry and (Eric) Davis, Lynch says he would have liked to play in their era, before Instagram, Twitter and other social media outlets were around. “I know y’all was out there tearing it up,” Lynch says.

According to the article the show is on at 5:30, which if in Seattle time, would mean 4:30 for me as we're an hour behind pacific time in Alaska. I checked my guide and it shows the program to be on at 3:30 for me, so it may actually be on at 4:30 in Seattle.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Eric Davis was my favorite player growing up, but possibly the worst mix of physical talent, unorthodox fundamentals, and proneness to injury of all time.

lsheldon

Reaction score
If you missed it, it is scheduled to be replayed at 12:30AM if on Comcast Xfinity.