Single game ticket sales / blue pride question:

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Since I paid my $100.00 a ticket for the official blue pride season ticket wait list can anyone tell me if BP members get a Crack at single game tickets sales before the general public?

Kind of like training camp tix.

Thanks in advance. GO HAWKS!

BocciHawk

Reaction score
No. There will be no early single game ticket sales to season ticket holders or Blue Pride members this year. (They haven't done that for three or four years from what I recall.) I asked a while ago and was told this...

Tivopaul

Reaction score
I do think that the team is going to try to make something happen on this this year. In any case, I expect inventory (and likely purchase quantity limits) to be very limited...meaning there will be no guarantees....even if there is a Blue Pride presale.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if my blue pride account number can tell me what my actual number is?

Are the first four/five numbers or the last four/five numbers my actual number in line?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
If you haven't gotten a call now, you're not high enough on the list... We got a call a couple days ago

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
-The Glove-":empc0sgf said:
If you haven't gotten a call now, you're not high enough on the list... We got a call a couple days ago

I received an email and called my ticket rep. almost 3 weeks ago to place my $100.00 per ticket deposit. He did tell me that a nice high resolution photo would be sent as an "official" welcome along with my number.

Since I received an email about pre-ordering training camp tickets it did have my account number on there which it looks like the first or last four digits could be in line with what my actual BP membership number could be.

TG Baraka

Reaction score
I think they started doing a new thing this year for blue pride members. I'm pretty close to the front of the line, and was given the option to buy 2 pairs of tickets to any game I wanted this year. So, I am taking 3 of my buddies to the GB opener. I am sooooo excited for opener now. I was contacted on the 7th and told I had until the 10th, which makes me think after the 10th they'd give another group of people on the waiting list the option before the 21st arrives. Good Luck! GO HAWKS!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Again I want to say, I need two tickets to the opener.
If anybody snags me a couple, I'll gladly pay for them.
I won't have the opportunity to even try for the sale on the 21st.

titan3131

Reaction score
I'm looking for 2 tickets to any game. Will try on the 21st.

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
BOOM! Just got the call for Blue Pride advance game tickets...
Got pair to the GB and Denver game......GB game has less than 100 left for BP Members and SF is Sold Out!

I was roughly 2800/2801 on Blue Pride list when I signed up in December 2012.

Uberman

Reaction score
I'm looking for tickets to the Dallas game . . . if anyone hears when the single game tickets are actually going on sale - I'm super interested - and the $200 buck for nose bleed tickets currently on the ticket exchange seems quite outrageous to me!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Uberman":3cbdrr2i said:
I'm looking for tickets to the Dallas game . . . if anyone hears when the single game tickets are actually going on sale - I'm super interested - and the $200 buck for nose bleed tickets currently on the ticket exchange seems quite outrageous to me!

Single game tickets go on Sale Monday (July 21)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94004

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm a STH and I didn't get any calls or emails for single game tickets. I guess we're included with General Public this year?

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
BocciHawk":1zhlsshq said:
No. There will be no early single game ticket sales to season ticket holders or Blue Pride members this year. (They haven't done that for three or four years from what I recall.) I asked a while ago and was told this...

This is 100% incorrect. I purchased two tickets to the Packers and two tickets to the 49ers games last week. It was an email sent to me because I am a Blue Pride member.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1os8q3th said:
I'm a STH and I didn't get any calls or emails for single game tickets. I guess we're included with General Public this year?

I've been a season ticket holder for nine years and I've never been offered extra single game tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

Subzero717

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":vnijkgpw said:
ZagHawk":vnijkgpw said:

I've been a season ticket holder for nine years and I've never been offered extra single game tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

Are you a blue pride member or a srason ticket holder? Im pretty sure I have as a season ticket holder. 2010 I think was the last year they did that. I never bought any but that was one of the perks in the lean years.