WT3 personal video about 48

tubbs51

Reaction score
Even after everything, it still hasnt hit me or sunk in yet. Every video i watch just feels like i completed one of the many seasons i've played on Madden.

Who knows. Maybe a repeat will cure that.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I'm not going to tell anyone I tear up at watching these great videos.
Nope...no one.

Seahawk4lyfe

Reaction score
Hahahahahahah

There's a point where it's game day and they're in the locker room and Richard Sherman is just posing for a second and starts dancing...

I literally laughed out loud

bigcc

Reaction score
is it just me or does he look a lot like floyd mayweather?

Bob_the_Destroyer

Reaction score
He's the best dresser this town has ever seen. He will be ar home in NY, following in the steps of Broadway Joe and Cool Clyde Frazier.

usChawks

Reaction score
At 6:00, he says that the super bowl was going to be his last game he's going to play for the Seahawks. Since the video was taken before the game was played, I guess he was determined to leave no matter what. Bummer.

OP
OP
Barthawk

Barthawk

Reaction score
usChawks":3esqngli said:
At 6:00, he says that the super bowl was going to be his last game he's going to play for the Seahawks. Since the video was taken before the game was played, I guess he was determined to leave no matter what. Bummer.

Determined to leave or informed by the team going into the season that this is most likely his last year with the team?

Cartire

Reaction score
He looks high every morning when he talks to the camera.

A

Anonymous

I was wondering when we were going to get a chance to see some of the footage from some of the phones, go-pro's and cameras the players all seemed to have trained on the festivities.

Anxious to see some more.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
We invested a lot of our collective well-wishes and energy into Thurmond and he let us down.

so long, Walter. You had a great opportunity here but blew it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
He can be a great CB. Hopelly he can stay off the weed in NY. He's so free spirited that I wonder if he can.

Captain

Reaction score
Re-watched the super bowl and Thurm prob had the worst game of anyone on the team. Not saying a lot since everyone played out of their minds, but i think he was the only one i saw who missed a tackle and allowed a few long completions.