Lombardi Trophy in Victoria BC

Rainger

Reaction score
The Lombardi and some of the Hawks players are in Victoria BC tomorrow Sunday the 6th from 11 or 1.

Cameras are allowed but "you cant touch the trophy". The throngs will be ushered onto the roof top garden and then out so that others can get in. Lines ups for blocks are anticipated..

I hate queue's I might head by around 10:30 to see how big the line up is. If parking is available and the line not too long, I might go up and see what I can get to post on this site.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
My little sis met mr Wilson yesterday at children's hospital in Vancouver. She was impressed by how nice he was. She snapped a pick with him carrying the Lombardi trophy. Pretty awesome. She's a pediatric oncology nurse.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":1m7zl6zi said:
My little sis met mr Wilson yesterday at children's hospital in Vancouver. She was impressed by how nice he was. She snapped a pick with him carrying the Lombardi trophy. Pretty awesome. She's a pediatric oncology nurse.

Can she send it to you to post it on our message board?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Its nice to see the Lombardi trophy making its rounds. :)
Not sure other teams do this as much as Seattle does!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Went out there for the events in Vancouver over the weekend, great time. RW, Irvin, Kearse and Wagner were out there. Some of us volunteered for the events, and the RW Passing Academy. All the guys were very cool, and I was impressed with Bruce Irvin. Total class guy, and his interactions w/the kids was top notch. Wilson was also as cool as I figured he would be, couldn't get a pic with him but we got a group photo and met him briefly. Weather kind of sucked out there, but overall a good time.