36-0

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
After watching XLVIII yet again 8).... I am still kind of floored the Hawks had a 36-0 lead in the Super Bowl, when they were favored by 2. :lol:
I'm still giddy over the game. :)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was thinking about watching it for the 13th time tonight. Okay you talked me into it! Twist my arm!! :thirishdrinkers:

TAB420

Reaction score
One of the best days of my life.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I actually had some time today and re-watched the Saints and 49er games. They were tough outs man. A couple of plays one way or the other...which makes the SB all the more sweeter and beyond my wildest expectations. Still enjoying the win, but it's all in the books come Aug. NEXT!!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I've watched that thing so many times I'm getting where I call the play result right before the snap, like those movies where you can quote every line.

I really need to get a life.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3d29e0vf said:
I've watched that thing so many times I'm getting where I call the play result right before the snap, like those movies where you can quote every line.

I really need to get a life.
I see nothing wrong with that. Watching XLVIII over and over and over again makes life AWESOME! 8)

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Had an ancient DVR from Comcast that finally broke. Got their X1 service with a new machine...but all of my Super Bowl recordings (12 hours worth) are gone. :angry017:

Next paycheck I have to get the Blu Ray of the three games. I need my fix!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":91mb6gc7 said:
After watching XLVIII yet again 8).... I am still kind of floored the Hawks had a 36-0 lead in the Super Bowl, when they were favored by 2. :lol:

Everything I read had the Seahawks as underdogs before the game.

Didn't we set some sort of record as the largest margin of victory for an underdog in SB history ?

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawks46":rz75vts3 said:
Sports Hernia":rz75vts3 said:

Didn't we set some sort of record as the largest margin of victory for an underdog in SB history ?
Yes, with he exception of right after the NFCCG, the Donks were favored. Vegas knew what thy were doing and took a ton of money from suckers and fools. Vegas should have sent thank you notes to the Seattle Seahawks and the national "Peyton Manning loving" media.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawks46":2opfbu63 said:
Sports Hernia":2opfbu63 said:

Yes, with he exception of right after the NFCCG, the Donks were favored. Vegas knew what thy were doing and took a ton of money from suckers and fools. Vegas should have sent thank you notes to the Seattle Seahawks and the national "Peyton Manning loving" media.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3rfmcshs said:
I actually had some time today and re-watched the Saints and 49er games. They were tough outs man. A couple of plays one way or the other...which makes the SB all the more sweeter and beyond my wildest expectations. Still enjoying the win, but it's all in the books come Aug. NEXT!!
Hrrumph!!! The lucky bounce made that Aints score closer. We outplayed them.

chawx

Reaction score
Well, I have some very important cover designs to finish up for Kroger today that are due in 3 hours, buuuuuut.... I'm going to watch the Super Bowl again instead. Thanks!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Reading the 49ers game day threads at that point where a bunch of them started worrying that their Super Bowl blowout record (55-10 over Denver) was in serious jeopardy was pretty dang good, too. :D