Best bars and pubs in the SODO area?

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Heading back down to Seattle to catch the Mariners series this weekend. What are the best bars and pubs in the SODO area (close to Safeco)? I usually go to Sluggers after games.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I like King Street, and they always have some really good game day specials, good grub too. Pyramid is busy, but has excellent food.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Assuming you want a food and drink type place, Elysian is another easy one, but sometimes busy. I like The Lodge, good place, just across the street from CLink's north lot

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes to pre-game eating Dim Sum in China Town?

btw if you've never tried Chinese style deep fried chicken wings with rice. You're missing out. Seriously.

Subzero717

Reaction score
ZagHawk":wn3g0l1o said:

btw if you've never tried Chinese style deep fried chicken wings with rice. You're missing out. Seriously.

What the heck is China Town?

A

Anonymous

ZagHawk":1bn6ar3d said:

Used to Office near Northgate years ago. The boss took us out for lunch at a Dim Sum Chinese restaurant in the north end at least once a month. Unless a leg or tentacle is sticking out of the pastry, you really don't know what you're eating.