White Adult Kam Jersey

seahawksny

Reaction score
Anybody seem them available on line anywhere?

Havent seen it, only youth

Hawknballs

Reaction score
try calling the seahawks pro shop. if you can't drive to one they might be able to sell and send you one. they have a lot more in the shop than online.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":127ulen7 said:
http://jerseyshawks.com/kam-chancellor/224-nike-kam-chancellor-seattle-seahawks-game-jersey-white.html#/select_size-m

not sure but think it is a knockoff.

site doesnt seem legitimate for some reason

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
seahawksny":21hmtsio said:
Seahawkfan80":21hmtsio said:
http://jerseyshawks.com/kam-chancellor/224-nike-kam-chancellor-seattle-seahawks-game-jersey-white.html#/select_size-m

I had that itch too. But it did have the jersey ya were looking for.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
seahawksny":14hame3i said:
Seahawkfan80":14hame3i said:

Every time I see a site like that, I check things like the FAQs and Contact us. This is what I found under Satisfaction Guarantee:

The customer experience is our top priority.We spend a lot of time listening to our customers to
ensure we provide the best possible shopping experience every step of the way. If something isn't
right, or if you have a suggestion for how we could do something better, we want to know.Building
relationshipswith customers is important to us - we don't just want to be a site you visit, but a
company to which you feel connected. Our goal is that you will be 100% satisfied with your
purchase from us. If for any reason you are not, feel free to let us know, we will correct the situation
immediately.You can shop with confidence at Niners-shop.com.We've built a reputation for
providing premium service and reliability, as well as everyday value and a huge assortment of the
best brands.

A legitimate site will sometimes have the occasional typo. A legitimate site isn't likely to have a lot of typos, punctuation errors, and the wrong name of the website. A legitimate site will have a phone number or email address in the Contact us page.

And why on earth is the home page showing a picture of 80's Seahawks and Earl Thomas III in a practice jersey?

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
BlueTalon":hu8njnhs said:
seahawksny":hu8njnhs said:
Seahawkfan80":hu8njnhs said:

Every time I see a site like that, I check things like the FAQs and Contact us. This is what I found under Satisfaction Guarantee:

The customer experience is our top priority.We spend a lot of time listening to our customers to
ensure we provide the best possible shopping experience every step of the way. If something isn't
right, or if you have a suggestion for how we could do something better, we want to know.Building
relationshipswith customers is important to us - we don't just want to be a site you visit, but a
company to which you feel connected. Our goal is that you will be 100% satisfied with your
purchase from us. If for any reason you are not, feel free to let us know, we will correct the situation
immediately.You can shop with confidence at Niners-shop.com.We've built a reputation for
providing premium service and reliability, as well as everyday value and a huge assortment of the
best brands.

A legitimate site will sometimes have the occasional typo. A legitimate site isn't likely to have a lot of typos, punctuation errors, and the wrong name of the website. A legitimate site will have a phone number or email address in the Contact us page.

And why on earth is the home page showing a picture of 80's Seahawks and Earl Thomas III in a practice jersey?

Niners-shop.com? U are kidding right?

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2vybhmx5 said:
seahawksny":2vybhmx5 said:
Not the least little bit! I copied and pasted it. Check it for yourself.

What's even more comical are your whiners fanzone comments. Sponge the roof to block out the noise? While we are at it, let's just make the fans do what they do in tennis. Be silent till someone scores. What a tool

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2fwn3em9 said:
seahawksny":2fwn3em9 said:
Not the least little bit! I copied and pasted it. Check it for yourself.

I saw that niners shop too on your post. I almost laughed then considered....even that site is looking to cash in on our success. If they sell a quality product and cant cash in on their own (relative term) team, then why not branch out to other teams? After all, it is all about the greenback with them.
I agree it is the best policy to check the site out for flaws and inconsistencies for not only your own peace of mind but to not send a bad site to our brotheren here at Net. I should have done better and shall make a better effort. I suppose the heat in my area may be getting to me?? :mrgreen:

Great day to all.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Well, you've got some enterprising, enthusiastic, entrepreneurs who don't give a crap about copyright laws or punctuation, looking to make a buck (your buck!) any way they can, who can blame them for being a little overzealous and inconsistent?

The thing that got me, though, was claiming to be "THE PRO SHOP -- Official Store of the Seattle Seahawks." And all they offer is jerseys. And mistakenly identified themselves as Niners-shop.com. (They've built a reputation alright...)

Which tells me this bunch of hacks has probably set up 32 different "official store" websites, probably using exactly the same template on all of them. And they started with the same schpiel on each page, copied and pasted on each new website, and then just changed the team information (or thought they did).

Hawknballs

Reaction score
That's pretty much what it is - a bunch of asian stores selling this stuff cheap. Their sites will get shut down and they will just move it to a new one.

I know people who have ordered from them. You get what you pay for - in some cases you actually get some decent stuff for the price but it's by no means legitimate gear, and there is some risk involved if they decide not to follow through on the sale.

Subzero717

Reaction score
So I dont buy them but "a guy I know" buys them. Anyway he gets them from a guy and not online. So it was explaines to the guy I know that its the same factory. Just that some get loaded on the truck and some go out the side door. "The guy I know" often times gets compliments because they are the elite jersey and people say they are rad. Like "the guy I know."

Seriously if you are able to make down to the stadium area you will more than likely be able to find it there.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We offer a huge selection of Seattle Seahawks Wear from top quality brands, all in one convenient place. We are passionate about our goal of bringing Niners fans across the globe access to their favorite team's wear. We pride ourselves on not only carrying a large selection of officially licensed products from the top brands, but also industry leading customer service, shipping and return policies.

Oh my. :34853_doh:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Reebok shoes and clothes are made in Korea. I was there and went to some of the factories there. The flawed makes that have minor flaws are sold local to the market and one of them is in Itaewanno. (EE tae won). I bought several pairs of shoes from that area while stationed on the other side of the country. I went to the fishing pole factory and bought a few poles for 7 bucks a piece. The perfect correct items are sold to us in the USA as goods traded via our tariffs and such. So some of the back door or side door stuff fits either door sometimes. Depends on the flaw that may be so minor you cant tell. One of my pairs of shoes had an eyehole missing. I put one in and it was just fine. Thought I would add some information from my experience in 1985.

BTW, I was up hunting and was given a flawed whistle for calling elk. The old Miami dolphin and BSU Linebacker had a few and was happy to help us out as we helped them too. Nice chatting as well.

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: