Nice Blue Pride benefit (Tickets)

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
So unfortunately I did not get high enough on the list to get my two seats for the 2014 season (I was #1930 and 1931 on the Blue Pride list last season just to give you an idea of how few didn't renew for this season). I was expecting this to be the case. However as a cool unexpected benefit I got an email yesterday wondering if I wanted any seats to this seasons games. I could chose four tickets to one game, or two tickets to two games. I wasn't expecting every game to be available but they were. So now I have two seats to both the Packers and Niners games this coming season. The Seahawks do things right.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very cool to hear they are taking care of people, especially ones who are waiting to get in on Season tix.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Nice!
I highly doubt I'll get any ticket offers. (pretty sure my BP number is 10k or so haven't received the official welcome package yet)

How long have you been on the BP list?

OP
OP
I

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":2q03jlig said:
Nice!
I highly doubt I'll get any ticket offers. (pretty sure my BP number is 10k or so haven't received the official welcome package yet)

How long have you been on the BP list?

You're probably going to hate me but I got onto the waiting list last November. There was a guy who had been on the waiting list for a couple of years that was moving to the Midwest and wouldn't be able to use them. He was told by the Hawks that he could transfer those tickets into anybody else's name that he wanted, so I paid him the original deposit money and the tickets were transferred over to me.

zelter

Reaction score
Great for lower Blue Pride members
I think this offer will pretty much guarantee there will be little to nothing available for the Single Game Ticketmaster sale at the end of the month.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
My cousin called me about the same thing. I'm on the list with him and we just got 4 tix to the GB game

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
That is awesome! I'm 11001 and 11002 on the list so I doubt I'll get an email but that's still really cool of the Hawks.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":30hx7qes said:
That is awesome! I'm 11001 and 11002 on the list so I doubt I'll get an email but that's still really cool of the Hawks.

I'm still waiting for my official "welcome packet" Hawkfiend how did you find out your actual number(s)?

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":qf5qe5fm said:
Hawkfiend":qf5qe5fm said:

I'm still waiting for my official "welcome packet" Hawkfiend how did you find out your actual number(s)?

They'll send you a Blue Pride card and photo pretty soon. The photo is of Century Link and includes your priority number (at least mine did anyway).